Things the HH-357 have made me realize. - Page 22
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree294Likes

Thread: Things the HH-357 have made me realize.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by vanttila View Post
    The thing is that I don't have any trouble with other juices, I mainly Rawr vapor's juices. Initially i thought that i was flooding the atty with the butterscotch, but even though the drag gets tight, i still might get a dry hit. Doesn't sound like it's flooding? Has anyone tried the custom 357's, that are made for 100% VG?

I am now using my 2nd .357. This one has been used about 2 weeks. It is not tight, flavor and vapor are good. I have not cleaned it either.
    I use 100% VG juice. Running a caramel, coconut, tobacco. If I could suggest anything I would say give it more juice, and keep a well charged battery in your REO. These seem to use a lot of juice!

Stand up and be counted:
    REO ROLL CALL

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I guess it's a bad atty or something. I've used 357's for months now, I have four of them in use and hew as back ups. The atty that I've been using with the butterscotch is a week old, so it's a bummer if it's broken. I'll try it with a different atty, maybe that'll help.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by vanttila View Post
    The thing is that I don't have any trouble with other juices, I mainly Rawr vapor's juices. Initially i thought that i was flooding the atty with the butterscotch, but even though the drag gets tight, i still might get a dry hit. Doesn't sound like it's flooding? Has anyone tried the custom 357's, that are made for 100% VG?
    I have a 901 and a 510 357 custom 100% vg you can tell the diference they hold more juice and wick vg better if you run 100% vg they are worth the extra $3 imo

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    Mudflap likes this.

the vaper v2 by petar k automatic genisis,orion 2.1,
    black rhino #031, BBM TI, CHANGELING, gille 360

Ultra Member ECF Veteran BlueWater's Avatar

Just pulled my failed 357 apart to take a peek inside. The wire leading to the coil had burned through. That's a very, very fine gauge of wire! The coil was hidden inside a ball of carbon crud after just 2 weeks. I did the vodka rinse about every other day but it obviously wasn't keeping the coil clean. Vaping that crud was throwing off the flavor a bit kinda like smoking the resin that builds up in the bottom of a pipe...uh...or so I've heard. Tripp is watching.

These things look like they'd be pretty simple to build if you could get the parts.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I haven't used a HH 357 for a while now. One is dead and the two others have creeped down in resistance to 1.0 - 1.2 ohms and they just burn too hot now.

I'm not complaining because I used these attys for months and months. I'll reorder, but I'm waiting to see this atty tank Hanna and Cisco have come up with. If they don't want a mint for one, I might have to try it out.

My Grand is fitted with an IKV 1.8Ω 901 and a needle stealth adapter. It's a durn fine vape.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran BlueWater's Avatar

Ruh roh...I swear I just heard about that resin thingy! Honest! Please don't use the wizard powder on me.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWater View Post
    Ruh roh...I swear I just heard about that resin thingy! Honest! Please don't use the wizard powder on me.

I'm not wearing a uniform right now and I don't care what adults in the Virgin Islands do in the privacy of their own homes, provided they're not causing harm to anyone besides themselves.

ECF Veteran

tripp may have to take a little vacation to the islands to keep you in line,lol.
    Mudflap and BlueWater like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Got my Aero's attys- also my Non-bridged 510 LR (1.8ohm) attys from Liberty-Flights. Trying them out now- both on Reo Mini's and so far I like the cheaper ones from LF... (these are for thicker juices like 100% VG that kills the 357's).

Vaping Since 12/20/10 With No Analogs. REO 4 The Win!
    Donate to WE ARE VAPERS: www.indiegogo.com/WeAreVapers
    Join CASAA and Help Win the Fight! (it's Free!!):
    casaa.org

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by TennDave View Post
    Got my Aero's attys- also my Non-bridged 510 LR (1.8ohm) attys from Liberty-Flights. Trying them out now- both on Reo Mini's and so far I like the cheaper ones from LF... (these are for thicker juices like 100% VG that kills the 357's).
    I must be blind but I didn't see anywhere on the Liberty-Flights site for Non-bridged 510 LR or Aero's attys. You ment Avid for these right?
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."