Things the HH-357 have made me realize.
Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree294Likes

Thread: Things the HH-357 have made me realize.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Things the HH-357 have made me realize.

1) The HH-357 is hands down the most fantastic atomizer available anywhere in the solar system.

2) Boge 2Ω cartomizers at 3.7 volts is pretty much useless to me now (And I used to love them)

3) Boge 3Ω cartomizers at 6 volts is the only way to get my carto fix now.

4) A quick vodka swish every 3 days is all the cleaning they need for my juice and style.

5) They have made me realize blind squonking is the only way to go (with any atty)

6) They made my 18490 Woodvils a mind blowing vape machine.

7) Made me wish I had kept at least one of my Minis .... Yea, 3.7v is useful again

8) If my REO doesn't have an HH-357 1.5Ω atty on top it better be running at 6v.

9) Re-read #1 then rinse and repeat.

10) I need more more more ...... I wish I could cough up 500 bucks and buy 20 of them !!
    atom48, Uma, FeistyAlice and 9 others like this.
    REOnaut since November 2010 ...... Still the best vape available almost 4 years later!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Rhapsodies Fire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi Tim

I am inclined to agree...mine has been abused a bit more...and I only have the one. I'm taking a different approach which is if it aint broke...don't mess with it. I blow it out when I flood it and run alcohol through it if it feels "sticky" but I've only done that twice in 2 months. And one of those times, it was because I had burned it dry for about 10 minutes or so before realizing it.

The blind squonk method is all I use now regardless of what atty or carto I use...tho, honestly...I'm not really interested in using anything else. I'm kind of sad because I really liked my LR306s and now I think I don't I wish I had more of these...
    atom48, Delilah718 and juicejunky like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I finally killed my 1st one after over 3 months of abuse.

My 2nd one acted weird around day three, so it's taking a prolonged alcohol bath. I'm gonna have the blues if I can't rehab the second one. I don't have any others.

Just ordered 2pcs hh357 for a test out, hopefully they will surprise me by making my hair all stands up! Best plus tongue sticking out!
    atom48, FeistyAlice and Delilah718 like this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran SammyT's Avatar

Mudflap, if you cant get it acting right do yourself a favor and tell avid about it. They will take care of you. After all you paid 22 bucks for it, it better give you your money's worth. Still using my original two. Thursday I will be trying my hand at making a reo friendly rebuildable atty with the gut of a 357. Will let y'all know if I get anywhere on it.

Sent from my Apple II. What?! I keeps it old school!

Full Member ECF Veteran

Another satisfied HH.357 owner here.

Just wish there was more in stock and the money tree in the front yard would start producing.

Super Member ECF Veteran hubseven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hitter View Post
    1) The HH-357 is hands down the most fantastic atomizer available anywhere in the solar system.

2) Boge 2Ω cartomizers at 3.7 volts is pretty much useless to me now (And I used to love them)

3) Boge 3Ω cartomizers at 6 volts is the only way to get my carto fix now.

4) A quick vodka swish every 3 days is all the cleaning they need for my juice and style.

5) They have made me realize blind squonking is the only way to go (with any atty)

6) They made my 18490 Woodvils a mind blowing vape machine.

7) Made me wish I had kept at least one of my Minis .... Yea, 3.7v is useful again

8) If my REO doesn't have an HH-357 1.5Ω atty on top it better be running at 6v.

9) Re-read #1 then rinse and repeat.

10) I need more more more ...... I wish I could cough up 500 bucks and buy 20 of them !!
    Been dying to try one but I like to vape long slow hits and have been lead to believe that the 357 is meant for and works best with short quick 2-3 second hits. Did you have to change the way you vape and is this true?? Also, how easy it to change flavors with the 357? Thanks.
    Delilah718 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mudflap View Post
    I finally killed my 1st one after over 3 months of abuse.

My 2nd one acted weird around day three, so it's taking a prolonged alcohol bath. I'm gonna have the blues if I can't rehab the second one. I don't have any others.
    I spoke too soon. I threw it in an alcohol bath with some other attys and blew it out and it fired! Weird stuff. I metered that sucker when it quit working and it was dead. It's now sitting in a carto condom full of e-juice. Maybe it will work when I get around to trying it again.
    atom48 and Delilah718 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hubseven View Post
    Been dying to try one but I like to vape long slow hits and have been lead to believe that the 357 is meant for and works best with short quick 2-3 second hits. Did you have to change the way you vape and is this true?? Also, how easy it to change flavors with the 357? Thanks.
    I have been practicing on the HH357 lately and the inhale technique is definitely important. It will burn, splatter, and overall leave you with a bad taste if you don't give it sufficient suction to continue drawing juice into it. It took me many, many days to realize that it wasn't the juice or the configuration that was giving me trouble as much as my failure to vape it aggressively enough. (I am used to taking pretty long, lazy hits from a carto and that just doesn't get it done on this atty.)
    atom48 and rlh445 like this.

I just love you guys & gals, always posting good stuff i am in need of understanding better but not able to come out & ask in an intelligent manner, thanks
    atom48 and Delilah718 like this.

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast