ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Looks great, Rob!
    redeyedancer likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm of the opinion that I want one! HA!

Besides the ceramic base, near the bottom on the outside before the final threading the brown/chrome/bronze colored part looks "tapered." Does that mean it will behave more like the cherished "Chalice" and feed out and drain back in a bit differently than the Reomizer 1.0? And will it not need the rubber 0-rings?

Please add me to the "pre-order" list!

HA!

Norman
    boilednuts likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

Looks like a winner sign me up. I'm really frustrated trying to find good RBA's that are availible for sale.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran redeyedancer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Clature View Post
    I'm of the opinion that I want one! HA!

Besides the ceramic base, near the bottom on the outside before the final threading the brown/chrome/bronze colored part looks "tapered." Does that mean it will behave more like the cherished "Chalice" and feed out and drain back in a bit differently than the Reomizer 1.0? And will it not need the rubber 0-rings?

Please add me to the "pre-order" list!

HA!

Norman
    I use o rings on all the rbas I use . The reason the reomizer leaks is the cap threads not the base . This atomizer has a bowl and it has more threading so leaking is not a issue . As far as how it vapes no different then a chalice or a era or a reomiser they all vape the same in my opinion .You hear people raving about how great this atomizer is over that atomizer take my word for it they all vape alike . If they both have the same coil and wick and the air inlet is the same they will vape the same
    Last edited by redeyedancer; 03-20-2013 at 02:16 AM.

Proud REOnaut Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm ready. I'm excited. I don't think we'll have much trouble connecting the coil to the posts....but if we do, we'll figure it out. I like the fact that it has a bowl.....that's the thing that makes me like the Chalice over some of the others. Can't wait.

Thanks for not giving up on the quest for another RBA for us, Rob. I know you have a lot on your plate right now and this just makes the pile higher.
    Using various REOs with various RM2s and LOVIN' it!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Oh Rob!!! This is awesome news! I want two! ( at least)
    That is sweet looking!

love me some squonkin' time..I'm wick-kickin' n vape-cloudin'

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I like the way the Reomizer vapes and with the right o-ring setup, I do not have much leaking either. My only knock on it the how fragile the posts are on it. The bowl and placement of the juice hole are nice on this. Is the post design different where it will be a little sturdier for times I forget and try to unscrew it by the posts?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JC Okie View Post
    I like the fact that it has a bowl.....that's the thing that makes me like the Chalice over some of the others. Can't wait.
    Yeah; that's what I was trying to ask. I just didin't use the correct terminology. The "bowl" is what I saw that looked different (besides the ceramic base and perhaps the posts being more to one side, or perhaps that's an optical illusion in the first picture?)

Thanks Robert,

Norman
    redeyedancer likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by redeyedancer View Post
    I use o rings on all the rbas I use . The reason the reomizer leaks is the cap threads not the base . This atomizer has a bowl and it has more threading so leaking is not a issue .

Now you got me interested. That was my main issue with the original REOmizer.

Looking forward to more updates!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Count me in fer at least 2 Rob. Nut that it matters to some but any ideas as to the pricing and will spare parts be available? I assume 510 DT's will fit, how high off the Reo will this sit w/o the tip? Three weeks sounds like ferever, hope you gonna have a truckload available.

edit: Is the cover screw on?
    Last edited by boilednuts; 03-20-2013 at 02:48 AM.
    Up1tree, oldbroad and pmoraldo like this.
    Be kind to those with disabilities and the elderly, feed the hungry and clothe the naked....can there be a better man? Love all, compassionately, without exception....how lucky you are. Aloha, Nutz

Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast