An Affordable RBA 2.0 - Page 40
Page 40 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Like Tree2531Likes

Thread: An Affordable RBA 2.0

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Found some 10mm x 1.5mm o-rings at Ace just now, and they appear to work. Thanks for the offer, though.
    boilednuts likes this.
    "I've found that the sanest question I can ever ask myself is if I am going crazy; crazy people never ask themselves that." Jack Robbins
    I am the FIRST Reonaut. I never killed a mod that didn't need killin'. And when it comes to killing prototypes, I place my kill rate somewhere between Jeffrey Dahmer and Otis Toole.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by clyde2801 View Post
    Found some 10mm x 1.5mm o-rings at Ace just now, and they appear to work. Thanks for the offer, though.
    Anytime my man
    Be kind to those with disabilities and the elderly, feed the hungry and clothe the naked....can there be a better man? Love all, compassionately, without exception....how lucky you are. Aloha, Nutz

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Got mine on Friday but had to wait til today to power it up (camping weekend, w00t!). What a great little device this is. Granted, this is my first RBA so it was a little mystifying at first but I'm fairly well impressed with the product. Thanks so much Rob.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Pratchett
    "It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing."

Ultra Member ECF Veteran CATastrophe's Avatar

Okay, I'm in! Ordered mine just a couple minutes ago.

ECF Veteran

Got both mine up and running today

Love the size and build of them, they look great on the REOs.

Hate to say anthing negative but I'm not real impressed with the flavor and I'm not sure why.
    Doing the same as I always do but vaping the same juice side by side with the chalice and I'd rate the flavor at less than 50%. Got me baffled kinda ..... Only difference could be the air hole size or size of the chamber (cap).
    That or the air hole not lining up right. One of mine is maybe only an hour off if you go by the clock method but my second one is a dead 6 hours off from where I would like. That said the one with the air hole on the wrong side is giving the same vape as the one on the wick side >??????

I want to like them because I really like the looks I'll keep trying.
    JC Okie and ancient puffer like this.
    REOnaut since November 2010 ...... Still the best vape available almost 4 years later!

ECF Veteran

What kind of coil are you using? I hate to be that (SS) guy*, but it really helps the taste of juice come through. And considering this mod is practically made for this setup, there's really no excuse.

*No, not the in the black leather coat from Raiders of the Lost Ark, dammit.
    boilednuts and Commie like this.
    "I've found that the sanest question I can ever ask myself is if I am going crazy; crazy people never ask themselves that." Jack Robbins
    I am the FIRST Reonaut. I never killed a mod that didn't need killin'. And when it comes to killing prototypes, I place my kill rate somewhere between Jeffrey Dahmer and Otis Toole.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran redeyedancer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big Hitter View Post
    Got both mine up and running today

Love the size and build of them, they look great on the REOs.

Hate to say anthing negative but I'm not real impressed with the flavor and I'm not sure why.
    Doing the same as I always do but vaping the same juice side by side with the chalice and I'd rate the flavor at less than 50%. Got me baffled kinda ..... Only difference could be the air hole size or size of the chamber (cap).
    That or the air hole not lining up right. One of mine is maybe only an hour off if you go by the clock method but my second one is a dead 6 hours off from where I would like. That said the one with the air hole on the wrong side is giving the same vape as the one on the wick side >??????

I want to like them because I really like the looks I'll keep trying.
    I dont no why Tim but there was a break in time for me with this atty . I am not sure if it was just in my head or something to it but I went through it . If you like the chalice there is no reason you wouldn't like this atty . Give it some time we are creatures of habit and change doesn't come easy
    super_X_drifter and Plaz like this.

OG Micro Coiler Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default An Affordable RBA 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by redeyedancer View Post
    I dont no why Tim but there was a break in time for me with this atty . I am not sure if it was just in my head or something to it but I went through it . If you like the chalice there is no reason you wouldn't like this atty . Give it some time we are creatures of habit and change doesn't come easy
    I really like this 2.0. So much that I just sold a chalice and will run these on my out and about grand and use chalices on my VVG at home. Vapes awesome for me.

It will be a lot less violent of a dirt toss if I drop and damage the RBA, cause I can have replacements in a few days for about the cost of a carton of Marlboros.

Took nearly 3 weeks to get screws for the chalices and they cost as much as the 2.0. Chalice is still the best I have ever used, but only a c u n t hair better than a 2.0 and costs 4x as much
    Last edited by super_X_drifter; 04-22-2013 at 05:55 AM.
    oldbroad, harley05 and azzaman like this.

VAPE IT LIKE YOU $TOLE IT AND WHEN IN DOUBT SQUONK https://www.youtube.com/user/sxmxdrifter

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi reonauts, i've been checking the threads daily but haven't posted/signed in. Great to see the 2.0 is working well. I managed to find work and decided to get my truck licence which i've been taking weekly lessons for. I have been using my silver grand/chalice combo daily ever since i bought it. My blue grand and several acquired reomizers have been dormant because the setup i have is flawless and works. Thanks again Rob.

I thought i'd post this question here rather then create a new thread. Plus it is somewhat hidden from the masses so hopefully i can get a decent answer. Does anyone know *cough* rob *cough* what is the current progress of the new mod Rob is releasing? I remember some posts way back, and not sure if this was true or not? Any release date in mind? I am saving my pennies (5c coins over here) for another release from Rob.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

double post.