RM2 / RBA 2.0 / Reomizer 2 Rebuild Tutorial - Page 3
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree1421Likes

Thread: RM2 / RBA 2.0 / Reomizer 2 Rebuild Tutorial

Proud REOnaut Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by super_X_drifter View Post
    Jan, can you see them now? Sorry they didn't show up. Thank you for the compliments. I have been wanting to do that for a while, because juice junkies OP helped me get curious, lose my fear and just get after it . Now I keep on keeping on .
    Yes, they're showing up now. Good job. you are becoming our "go to" guy on "all things coils and wicks" on this forum. You've definitely "assimilated."
    Using various REOs with various RM2s and LOVIN' it!

OG Micro Coiler Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default RM2 / RBA 2.0 / Reomizer 2 Rebuild Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by JC Okie View Post
    Yes, they're showing up now. Good job. you are becoming our "go to" guy on "all things coils and wicks" on this forum. You've definitely "assimilated."
    Thanks Jan. i stayed in a holiday inn express last night. JK I've learned from the best working from home also helps. I can experiment alot
    Last edited by super_X_drifter; 05-03-2013 at 10:07 PM.

VAPE IT LIKE YOU $TOLE IT AND WHEN IN DOUBT SQUONK https://www.youtube.com/user/sxmxdrifter

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Great job. I've heard you describe what you do but "pictures are worth thousands of words."

Thanks,

Norman

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Clature View Post
    Great job. I've heard you describe what you do but "pictures are worth thousands of words."

Thanks,

Norman
    I am glad that my writings are understandable. I keep going back and editing it to hopefully read better. Thank you Norman!

Just made another observation. My RM2 performs even better with the air hole drilled to 1/16". After drilling it, I hit it with a countersink bit to deburr the edges of the hole. Made for better vapor and a little less TH, which is perfect, the TH with that stock hole was a little much for me.

HA
    pmoraldo, Commie and Liam King like this.

VAPE IT LIKE YOU $TOLE IT AND WHEN IN DOUBT SQUONK https://www.youtube.com/user/sxmxdrifter

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran redeyedancer's Avatar

Nice work my friend thanks for sharing

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Wow. Immortalized in these hallowed halls I'm honored

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

great job super x
    super_X_drifter likes this.

A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon
    which our government was founded
    . Abraham Lincoln

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Nice tutorial SuperX, very clear and easy to follow!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default RM2 / RBA 2.0 / Reomizer 2 Rebuild Tutorial

I want to share another factor that GREATLY affects performance on the RM2. Properly adjusted, you will have a smoother vape and be generating bigger clouds. It's fairly common knowledge, but I ignored it on the RM2 until now. It's the relationship of the airhole to the coil. It's because I have 2 RM2s and the where the airhole ends up in relation to the coil differs between them. If the airhole is slightly off, like on my 1st one, its no big deal. If its more off to the side, like over by the wick tails or beyond, its not gonna vape as good as it should. My second one was like this and vaped anemically compared to the first - until I adjusted it. Here's how to check / adjust it so it is optimal:

Step 1: Screw the atomizer on the REO without a drip tip. Look down thru the top. See the coil? ok, You need the coil to be pointing UP when In your normal firing / hitting position ( when you bring it up to your mouth). If its not, turn it so it is. If you cant align it without excessive force (or its too loose) use the oring that came with the RBA by unscrewing the base and placing it in the drip well to achieve this. If that oring is not thick enough, I use one from a grand bottle cap. I use an oring with all RBA's to prevent over tightening to get proper alignment.

Step 2: Now look at the cap. Is the airhole DIRECTLY in front of the coil or within a few degrees of it? If not, use another oring between the cap and the base to achieve this. I had to use 2 in this location.

The difference in the vape is well worth these steps
    Last edited by super_X_drifter; 05-06-2013 at 01:50 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Keep it up super X and Rob will be getting you to do his videos for him you can tell how much the Modfather enjoys doing them

May your batteries be strong and your wick always be wet

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast