Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Is this right?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran redeyedancer's Avatar

The center post looks deformed but the connection is sitting were it should be . I use two different connections one is beveled more then the other . I also think there is little allusion going on in this pick . I cant imagine me sending out a mod with a post all beat up like that . Again I think this could be from the photo .

T1lVl Your welcome to send the mod to me if there is something wrong with it I will take care of it
    Last edited by redeyedancer; 08-04-2013 at 10:07 PM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I am enjoying it is working but I don't want something that might cause problems later the reason I asked.

Also it would be a pain considering what we have went through already. Heres another pic

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    super_X_drifter and malkuth like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JC Okie View Post
    I KNOW! I'm trying NOT to think about the GREENIES.....that's why I'm digging around here in these threads trying to keep my mind (and my fingers) occupied so I won't BUY NOW on the Greenie!!!! I MUST resist!!! I even put some green stickers on my all-white VV Grand thinking that might help.....but NOOOOOOoooooooo!!! I think it's making it worse.
    You're too funny STOP obsessing.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran redeyedancer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T1lVl View Post
    I am enjoying it is working but I don't want something that might cause problems later the reason I asked.

Also it would be a pain considering what we have went through already. Heres another pic

In this pic it looks to me like the 510 connection is pressed in to far . How I dont no we use a jig on all the fittings so there all set to the exact height . I cant tell from the pictures . If it makes you feel better send it in . If you run into a problem down the road I will take care of it no worries there .

The four slots you see should be even with the base or just a whisker above the well

ECF Veteran

No that is fine. It is a whisker raised. I'm talking about inside of the 510 where it looks like a circle with the cut in the middle. It's not round all the way around.

ECF Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(

There's one for you Tim yours does maybe look a little ragged around the edges but is it just juice on it ?
    It does look from here like maybe your center post is compressed too much but hard to say for sure from here
    malkuth likes this.

ECF Veteran

ECF Veteran

edited.jpgI

I circled the area. See the difference?

Thanks for the Pic not sure if there is a difference but this REO is a Variable Volt.
    malkuth likes this.

Proud REOnaut Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by redeyedancer View Post
    In this pic it looks to me like the 510 connection is pressed in to far . How I dont no we use a jig on all the fittings so there all set to the exact height . I cant tell from the pictures . If it makes you feel better send it in . If you run into a problem down the road I will take care of it no worries there .

The four slots you see should be even with the base or just a whisker above the well
    Ah ha! So maybe......just MAYBE I'm not as crazy as I had started feeling..... That's what I was seeing/not seeing.....wondering if I was seeing....and it turns out that's not even the part Tim was worried about.
    Using various REOs with various RM2s and LOVIN' it!

ECF Veteran

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast