Is this right? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Is this right?

REOnaut Forever Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by T1lVl View Post
    So I noticed today my 510 connection doesn't look properly made. I noticed cause my reomizer isn't exactly sitting leveled. I was admiring the beauty and saw a lip then looked on the inside

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    I haven't read all the thread but some of my observations. I think the main part of the pressed in fitting, outer rim, in picture, is an allusion making it look like it is pressed in too deep. After taking a couple of pics of a couple of my REOs I can see how it would look that way but if you look closely in OP pic you can see the reflection of well color on raised rim of fitting. I read to where Robert commented that the center pin looks goobered up some. I looked at a bunch of mine going all the way back and the only one that is sightly marred is the orange, my latest addition. It's just some scratching on the pin, though. It came that way.

I will add that all of my metal REOs, whether new or oldest, and all in between have a tiny bit of play in the attachment. I can move any atty, carto, RBA, etc., just a little bit to straighten the "atty" up.

Someone commented s/he didn't know how a pressed fitting could be below the well and I concur. If you put your fingernail out towards outside of well then pull it in towards center you can definitely feel the lip of the pressed in fitting.

Feisty Alice

unsure and malkuth like this.
    Yes, women do suffer from PMS; Patriarchy, Misogyny, and Sexism.

ECF Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(

Other than looks I don't think that's a big deal but if your worried I'd recommend sending in to Rob.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Cool thanks. Thats what I was wondering. Cause it does off set a little bit but not a big deal to me. I was worried connection might not be good enough or a short might be able to be caused or something. I am loving my REO and if something happened to it I'm not sure what I do besides cry.

I been vaping for no reason. Vaped 3 bottles full yesterday because I was having fun.

Proud REOnaut Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yeah, Tim....just relax and enjoy it. If there turns out to be something wrong with it, Rob will fix it. Funny how much juice you can go through just because it's so darn good. Huh? Sometimes we caution people to lower the nic level of their juice early on for that very reason. Ha. It's easy to vape yourself into a nic coma just because it's so much fun.
    malkuth likes this.
    Using various REOs with various RM2s and LOVIN' it!

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Cool thanks. Thats what I was wondering. Cause it does off set a little bit but not a big deal to me. I was worried connection might not be good enough or a short might be able to be caused or something. I am loving my REO and if something happened to it I'm not sure what I do besides cry.

I been vaping for no reason. Vaped 3 bottles full yesterday because I was having fun.
    If I was you I'd buy another one to use while that one goes to the Reo spa

ECF Veteran

Amazing idea. Unfortunately my pockets would disagree.

malkuth likes this.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Amazing idea. Unfortunately my pockets would disagree.

Your pockets and health would disagree more if you ended up back on the stinkies. My smoking valued out to about 2 Reos and reomizers plus a few batts every month so into month 2 or so you should be ahead of the game financially.
    malkuth likes this.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JC Okie View Post
    Yeah, Tim....just relax and enjoy it. If there turns out to be something wrong with it, Rob will fix it. Funny how much juice you can go through just because it's so darn good. Huh? Sometimes we caution people to lower the nic level of their juice early on for that very reason. Ha. It's easy to vape yourself into a nic coma just because it's so much fun.
    ah-haaa! n-n-n-ooo one-one t-t-t-old m-m-m-me a-a-a-bout th-th-that

No Guru, No Method, No Teacher, No ego, No Chickens, No Socks

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dwallen View Post
    ah-haaa! n-n-n-ooo one-one t-t-t-old m-m-m-me a-a-a-bout th-th-that
    For entertainment we let a few slide thru with no warnings. It's purely for entertainment no malice intended. Did you draw the short straw ???

ECF Veteran

Defiantly want another and is on the to do list. But I want a woodvil so might hold out until then.
    JC Okie, malkuth and elscorcho like this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast