New to REO Grand - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree240Likes

Thread: New to REO Grand

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by fleur de ann View Post
    Welcome Jet Knight! I am fairly new to Reo's as well and finally took the plunge with RM2. Love em!! And don't even need that magnifying glass I bought. Just reading glasses. Hey, if I can do it anybody can!
    I also got my ohm meter today!Yipee!! If you put yourself on waiting list they email you and I lucked out and got one before they sold out again!
    Again, welcome, there is a lot of fine people here to help you. Believe me, I asked, they helped
    Debbie
    Congrats on your ohm reader, you are one of the lucky ones. Hope one of my emails gets a response soon. Will check out some reading glasses tomorrow.

Proud REOnaut Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Knight View Post
    Expecting mine tomorrow, and kinda excited about it and see what all the fuss is all about. Got mine in a black wrinkled with silver vein? Along with a Reomizer V2, wick and 30gauge wire. Was kinda deciding if I should have gotten the VV Reo Grand, but lack of sufficient cash flow helped me decide easier, LOL. Anyway, hope the Reomizer comes set up and coiled already to start me up, or else just have to use one of my Joyetech Atty or Cisco LR 306 atty. Hope it works with those atty's.
    Jet Knight....it won't come set up, so you'll just have to conquer it. But the Joyetech atties and Cisco LR 306s will work fine. You might just be very surprised at how easy the RM2 is to set up. Congratulations....that's a classy color combo.
    Using various REOs with various RM2s and LOVIN' it!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran redeyedancer's Avatar

Welcome Jet Knight Love the bat

Ultra Member ECF Veteran NicoHolic's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That should be a beautiful color combo! The attys will work fine. Definitely follow the link thinkingaboutit posted!
    _more_, malkuth and aarhus like this.

2 REO Grands w/RM2 RDAs Super-T Simplicity 18500 w/IBTanked cartos
    ProVari 3 w/IBTanked
    ΣΟΦΙΑs JoyeTech USB eGos w/Mini ProTanks
    Swedish snus - a stealthier alternative to stealth vaping.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Thanks, Yes, I got it with the Reomizer, but probably will try the LR atty first since I can't see very well and waiting to get some magnifying equipment before I make my first coil.
    Hi welcome to REOville,

When i first started using my Reomizer2 i got some coils already made because of my eyesight and shakiness.It gave me confidence to do my own coils before they were even gone. I did use cotton for a wick instead of the wick that was included.

There are 5 coils already made in each package with the ohms you choose. Here is where i got them: Rebuildable Atomizer Coils - Avid Vaper

I didn't even have a ohm meter so i did the notify me at RTD and within a few days they emailed and then i got one. I love it

Anyway that's how i started out. Again welcome to our forum, we love meeting new people!

Extractor Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome to Reoville! My old eyes and shaky hands made some magnification necessary so I got this: http://www.harborfreight.com/magnifi...hts-38896.html. Looks dumb as hell but it works and stays in front of my eyes when I move.

Building coils on the RM2 is definitely worth the trouble.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today. Will Rogers

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by _more_ View Post
    Hi welcome to REOville,

When i first started using my Reomizer2 i got some coils already made because of my eyesight and shakiness.It gave me confidence to do my own coils before they were even gone. I did use cotton for a wick instead of the wick that was included.

There are 5 coils already made in each package with the ohms you choose. Here is where i got them: Rebuildable Atomizer Coils - Avid Vaper

I didn't even have a ohm meter so i did the notify me at RTD and within a few days they emailed and then i got one. I love it

Anyway that's how i started out. Again welcome to our forum, we love meeting new people!
    Wow, never knew about premade coils. May get a pack just until I can get my magnification stuff and confidence in making coils. What Ohms do you recommend? My juices are primarily 50/50 mix and I love tons of vapor, not so much with the throat hit, but definitely love flavor.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by johni View Post
    Welcome to Reoville! My old eyes and shaky hands made some magnification necessary so I got this: http://www.harborfreight.com/magnifi...hts-38896.html. Looks dumb as hell but it works and stays in front of my eyes when I move.

Building coils on the RM2 is definitely worth the trouble.
    Thanks for the tip, I ordered something else, more like an adjustable magnifying glass with light attachments but fixed to my desk. The price for the ones you suggested are nice though. I may have gotten them had I known about them before I placed an order for the ones I mentioned.
    malkuth and aarhus like this.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Wow, never knew about premade coils. May get a pack just until I can get my magnification stuff and confidence in making coils. What Ohms do you recommend? My juices are primarily 50/50 mix and I love tons of vapor, not so much with the throat hit, but definitely love flavor.
    I got 2.0 ohm but i am not recommending it because it depends on whether you like a cool vape or a warm vape. The lower ohms are warmer so it is up to you but i wouldn't go over 2.5 ohms.
    malkuth, Jet Knight and aarhus like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by _more_ View Post
    I got 2.0 ohm but i am not recommending it because it depends on whether you like a cool vape or a warm vape. The lower ohms are warmer so it is up to you but i wouldn't go over 2.5 ohms.
    Will go for the 1.5ohms til I get my coil building abilities to standard, lol
    _more_, malkuth and aarhus like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast