Mechanical reos will be seeing some upgrades - Page 103
Page 103 of 226 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2252
Like Tree12383Likes

Thread: Mechanical reos will be seeing some upgrades

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Mundy View Post
    Mama you just got the "chuckle of the year so far" award from me.

Got to clean the monitor off now.
    I'd hate to see what happens when you guffaw.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Are these in the wild yet? I see a rebuild kit on the site but it looks like the older style.
    Filthy-Beast and X-Puppy like this.
    Current ADVs: Reo Grand w/Hornet rba @0.8ohm & Precise+ w/DID @0.6ohm sucking down BlackVelvetEjuice!
    Come Join us in
    ECF Live Chat!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by D4rk50ul View Post
    Are these in the wild yet? I see a rebuild kit on the site but it looks like the older style.
    Nope that's the original kit on the site, his supplier did not ship on time, we are hoping sometime in April.
    BlueSnake and X-Puppy like this.

Reo Woodvil, Woodvil 18490, LP Grand, SL Grand, Mini, RM2, RM4, Pdib Sumpin, Nuppin, Chalice, Cyclone, Divo, Apollo, ReadyxWick

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Seems I won't be getting the kit anymore. My Reo took a nasty drop while I was going down the car. The mod dropped atty first so the RM2 installed on it is now bent at an angle. I couldn't get it out of the 510 screws now so a rebuild is getting unlikely at this point. I was originally planning to get a retrofit kit for the new contacts plus an extra Reo.

The good news is that it still works! These things are robust little tanks. So I'll be vaping on this until the new version comes out. In the meantime, I'm browsing the site for some nice color combinations. The delay isn't so bad for me now since it gives me time to decide.

REO Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by e30ernest View Post
    Seems I won't be getting the kit anymore. My Reo took a nasty drop while I was going down the car. The mod dropped atty first so the RM2 installed on it is now bent at an angle. I couldn't get it out of the 510 screws now so a rebuild is getting unlikely at this point. I was originally planning to get a retrofit kit for the new contacts plus an extra Reo.

The good news is that it still works! These things are robust little tanks. So I'll be vaping on this until the new version comes out. In the meantime, I'm browsing the site for some nice color combinations. The delay isn't so bad for me now since it gives me time to decide.
    Rob can fix it he's a badass!

VVW Reo "Blaze", VVG Reo "Bling", Sexy 18490 Woodvil "Ebony", a Reo Mini,
    & a Reo Mini 2.0 all w/RM2's and Trippy Tips = Vaping Bliss

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by pmoraldo View Post
    Rob can fix it he's a badass!
    I'm pretty sure he could. But because of where I live, it will be more economical for me to simply get a new mod than send one back and forth due to shipping costs. When I get my new Reo, I'll probably try to fix this one myself. I just don't want to risk breaking it without a back-up Reo on hand.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by e30ernest View Post
    I'm pretty sure he could. But because of where I live, it will be more economical for me to simply get a new mod than send one back and forth due to shipping costs. When I get my new Reo, I'll probably try to fix this one myself. I just don't want to risk breaking it without a back-up Reo on hand.
    Sounds like a smart plan.

Reo Woodvil, Woodvil 18490, LP Grand, SL Grand, Mini, RM2, RM4, Pdib Sumpin, Nuppin, Chalice, Cyclone, Divo, Apollo, ReadyxWick

ECF Veteran

Since sending it back would be out of the question for you. I would hit up rob when you are ready to get your new reo. Then ask if you can buy a 510 connection for the reo. When I first got my two the 510 wasnt pressed in properly. Its only press fit though. So since warranty wouldn't matter press it out yourself and press a new one in.

Sent from my SM-N900T

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by patrao_n View Post
    Since sending it back would be out of the question for you. I would hit up rob when you are ready to get your new reo. Then ask if you can buy a 510 connection for the reo. When I first got my two the 510 wasnt pressed in properly. Its only press fit though. So since warranty wouldn't matter press it out yourself and press a new one in.

Sent from my SM-N900T
    Sounds like a good idea. Thanks for the tip!

ECF Veteran

what's the new eta on the upgrade kit, any word from the company ? is there a new ship date, what's there hold up ?