Modifying your mods - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree931Likes

Thread: Modifying your mods

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

those threads make me grateful I like the reo "out of the box"
    1. drink more water and get backups for your backups!
    2. careful! vaping may turn you into a shopaholic and hoarder!

Super Member Verified Member
    Blog Entries

I am fully aware of the risks much like when I was in the custom PC business overclocking/making custom tailored bios rom's for motherboards ect and do appreciate the warnings.

If I melt something down I fully understand it is of my own doing. I will still be purchasing your subΩ kit Rob once it's available.

For whatever its worth I purchased the tubled raw with the intention of mod'ing it. My original black and metallic blue remains and will remain stock.

Registered Supplier - Offline Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

I love all my reos straight out of the box, but I also love to tinker. To me, tinkering is just as relaxing as a nice vape and a beer after work.

I'd like to think that those of us tinkering with our mods know what we are doing and understand the risks, but like Rob said... there's always the one who doesn't.

I look forward to seeing Rob's mod kit, as well as seeing how many of our ideas get incorporated into it

Vape on!

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Xobeloot View Post
    I love all my reos straight out of the box, but I also love to tinker. To me, tinkering is just as relaxing as a nice vape and a beer after work.

I'd like to think that those of us tinkering with our mods know what we are doing and understand the risks, but like Rob said... there's always the one who doesn't.

I look forward to seeing Rob's mod kit, as well as seeing how many of our ideas get incorporated into it

Vape on!
    don't worry about it Monkey.

i'd be willing to bet that Rob realizes (like the rest of us) that you, pdib, dhomes and a few of the others are just freakin flat-out nuts...

... and it's really the rest of us putzes that he worries about, because you dudes are way past hope, redemption or salvation...

umm, that's my way of agreeing with your post

No Guru, No Method, No Teacher, No ego, No Chickens, No Socks

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Vash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MamaTried View Post
    don't worry about it Monkey.

i'd be willing to bet that Rob realizes (like the rest of us) that you, pdib, dhomes and a few of the others are just freakin flat-out nuts...

... and it's really the rest of us putzes that he worries about, because you dudes are way past hope, redemption or salvation...

So we have Reonauts and Reonutz ......LoL Just messing with you mad modders yo!

Registered Supplier - Offline Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

You totally just inspired my next reo video... it's going to be a doozey!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaTried View Post

Yes we are

To be honest I think everyone can benefit from this kit. The resulting decrease in vDrop will even allow for better battery life and even bigger micro coils that'll get you the same power you were getting from smaller ones.

I have modded all 3 of my REOs. Hell, when I got my copper vein the first thing I did, the very first thing, was remove the spring, sand it down and place a fuse. I've been rolling all 3 of my REOs with the fuse mod no problem at 0.5 ohms each. I got a guy to buy a REO but he wanted both flavor and clouds, so there is a certain population that wants that sub-ohm performance. We all got a different sweet spot . If you feel like you are not missing out on anything and your setup gives you that vaping nirvana, then you probably won't want to look into modifying anything. I was reluctant to try anything below 0.8 ohms saying it wasn't necessary. Well turns out I gave it a fair shot and now I'm stuck at 0.5-0.6 ohms. You never know 'till you try .

I'm very excited to see what Rob comes up with. I'm still glad I sanded down the area of the spring even if I end up using one again, it still gives me the sense of better conductivity. Oh yeah, I love to tinker. Can't help it

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by jcalis1394 View Post
    Yes we are

To be honest I think everyone can benefit from this kit. The resulting decrease in vDrop will even allow for better battery life and even bigger micro coils that'll get you the same power you were getting from smaller ones.
    just reading that just gives me a headache
    vsummer1, malkuth and Gigdujour like this.
    1. drink more water and get backups for your backups!
    2. careful! vaping may turn you into a shopaholic and hoarder!

Quote Originally Posted by cags View Post
    just reading that just gives me a headache
    Shhh...it was intended, don't uncover my plot
    cags, malkuth, MamaTried and 1 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm too lazy to tinker with things. I buy a product so the hard work is already done for me. As much as I enjoy seeing guys mod there mods, probably not the best idea to post it, as someone with less experience is going to try it and blow half their face off.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast