Order... PLACED! And Hello! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree351Likes

Thread: Order... PLACED! And Hello!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by bril View Post
    Really happy that it produces clouds of vapor! But the flavor tastes really.... off. I need to get my hands on some sterile rolled cotton! I thought I could boil some cotton balls and use that but it isn't working out too well . All good! Getting used to wrapping coils and I can't wait for this stuff to pay off and result in my eyes showing nothing but white in the ultimate form of vapebliss.
    Yeah, I had previous coil experience. It doesn't look like it but sometimes if coils are at all overlapped or you get a 'hotleg' it can change the flavor. Also, I use the cotton facial pads, I boiled them twice for about 20 min, wringing them out in between. Worked fine, no weird flavor. Looks gross till it dries out, but worked for me. I will purchase sterile cotton next, or try cotton yarn, but not until I use up all the ladyfriends pads.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4
    bril, Vapolith, malkuth and 2 others like this.

Full Member Verified Member bril's Avatar

Thanks for the tips jtwat! Will keep a lookout for hot legs... everywhere I go

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jwat82 View Post
    Yeah, I had previous coil experience. It doesn't look like it but sometimes if coils are at all overlapped or you get a 'hotleg' it can change the flavor. Also, I use the cotton facial pads, I boiled them twice for about 20 min, wringing them out in between. Worked fine, no weird flavor. Looks gross till it dries out, but worked for me. I will purchase sterile cotton next, or try cotton yarn, but not until I use up all the ladyfriends pads.
    You see, THIS is one of the reasons I crawl around in this forum. You just never know when you get an awesome answer to a problem. Just last night my juice, after exchanging a wick, started tasting off, just a slight dusty metallic taste. Changed juices, changed wick, same thing. After reading the above - eureka - remembered one wrap got twisted to half an overlap when I put in the wick. Put in a new coil - problem solved! Thanks for sharing, Jwat. Incredible, that such a small little thing can have such an influence.
    JC Okie, bril, Vapolith and 3 others like this.

That's what careless words do. They make people love you a little less. Arundhati Roy

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matthee View Post
    You see, THIS is one of the reasons I crawl around in this forum. You just never know when you get an awesome answer to a problem. Just last night my juice, after exchanging a wick, started tasting off, just a slight dusty metallic taste. Changed juices, changed wick, same thing. After reading the above - eureka - remembered one wrap got twisted to half an overlap when I put in the wick. Put in a new coil - problem solved! Thanks for sharing, Jwat. Incredible, that such a small little thing can have such an influence.
    Happy to have helped!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4
    JC Okie, bril, malkuth and 2 others like this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456