Order... PLACED! And Hello!
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree351Likes

Thread: Order... PLACED! And Hello!

Full Member Verified Member bril's Avatar

Red face Order... PLACED! And Hello!

Hey guys!

Never been much of a poster, always preferring to lurk about in the shadows, but damn, this sub-community has compelled me to say what's up!

Two weeks ago, my sole battery decided to depart our world. Up until this point I had been in a love-hate relationship with my most recent set up consisting of the Ego VV2 and Protanks (started with the first iteration, moving on to the mini Protanks), and god damn is the vaping experience an inconsistent one! It didn't make sense to me potentially spending $35 every 3 months to replace the battery, and I am really tired of fiddling with getting Protanks to taste right. I reevaluated my search for a new mod, leading me into the mechanical world seeing as I still had a couple 18650s left over from my initial foray into the mechanical mods (SmokTek Telescope, blahh).

I always saw numerous beautiful Reos mods in the SHOW YOUR SET UP thread and decided to learn more about the mod. When I learned about the once mysterious bottle within the box and how you "squonk" (am I getting that right?) it to replenish a CARTO or ATOMIZER from the BOTTOM I cried tears of joy because of how genius it is. I also came to appreciate the genius of the Reos line's durability, fixability, and customer service! Also, everyone in this forum seems to swear by the Reos' greatness and all of your enthusiasm has really rubbed off on me.

I placed an order for a Reos Grand in addition to the RM2 like 20 minutes ago and I can't wait for it to get here and float with you guys in the REOsphere. After going through numerous setups I can't honestly write home about, this purchase feels completely different and I want to thank you guys in advance for leading me to the gates of Vape Heaven.

A special shoutout to Robert for creating a truly baller product (your fans are a testament to its awesomeness) and super_X_drifter for his stickied RM2 rebuild tutorial which has instilled in me a confidence to dip (drip?) into the RBA world, showing me how unscary it really is.

I hope to contribute more to this community and get to know you guys better in the days to come!

BTW, my fraternity chapter used to have like 12 smokers including myself. A year and half later, I have successfully converted ALL of them to electronic cigarettes.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Right on Bril!

Coming from a ego/ptank setup you should be blown away by the REO.

Remember to post some pics when that baby arrives!

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It is wonderful to read of your travels to Reoville!

You will find it is truly every bit as good as the masses profess!

It is great to hear of your success at converting your friends to vaping. Now you can show them your REO and lead them here also!

Welcome to our world, and to vaping the hassle free REO!

Stand up and be counted:
    REO ROLL CALL

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Vash's Avatar

Welcome !!! You are in for the best device hands down . Hope to see more of you around here I have tried so many different set ups before finally getting my first Reo and once I did I was blown away.A Reo and RM2 and you are set for life my friend .

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You, my friend, are going to be blown away!!!
    Nothing vapes like a REO+RM2+Micro Coil+Cotton!!!
    Congrats on buying the best mod on the planet!!!
    We must have pics upon arrival!!!
    JC Okie, harley05, nerak and 6 others like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Welcome!
    Looking forward to your review.

After you try the best bf mod and atty there is,,
    harley05, nerak, bril and 4 others like this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Rhapsodies Fire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome, bril! And congratulations with your great success converting your brothers!

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Watch for an email from PayPal with your shipping and tracking info. Sometimes it ends up in spam.

You will track it and know when someone needs to be home to sign. Signature on delivery or you get a slip.

It will be quick! Although each day will have you getting ready for mail stalking!

Stand up and be counted:
    REO ROLL CALL

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Hi Bril. Thanks for posting.Great job converting the brothers. I think a few of them may end up with Reos as well! Please let us know how it goes and feel free to ask away with any questions you might have. Stop by the lounge, pull up a chair and muse away.
    The Reo Grand murdered my Zippo....with a lead pipe in the billiard room.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Dammit people...no one asked the color!

What color?

Thanks to my phone, I could have posted this from anywhere.
    June 13, 2012. That's all.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast