fruit tobacco blends
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: fruit tobacco blends

Default fruit tobacco blends

So what do you all like? I found that my local RY4 is my adv, but I really want to try some other highly recommended tobacco blends.

peach, pear, apple, blueberry, even honey, whatever you like...
    Last edited by Rhyknow; 10-14-2013 at 03:45 AM.
    Vapolith and malkuth like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I keep trying to find something else but just keep going back to Ikenvape Ry4 gold. good luck in your search.
    Vapolith likes this.

Using Reo Woodvil, Reo Woodvil 18490, LP Reo Grand, SL Reo Grand, Pdib Dibi. Chalice, RM2, Cyclone, Divo, ReadyxWick

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I DIY all my juice.

Tobacco is a add on I frequently use. Have found the Cherry, Brandy, Tobacco to be a good combination. Also the Caramel, Apple, Tobacco.

I add my tobacco (TPA) to lots of different mixes. I love a sweet vape and find the tobacco goes well with everything!
    Vapolith, malkuth and Gigdujour like this.

Stand up and be counted:
    REO ROLL CALL

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyknow View Post
    So what do you all like? I found that my local RY4 is my adv, but I really want to try some other highly recommended tobacco blends.

peach, pear, apple, blueberry, even honey, whatever you like...
    If you go to Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco.com, you will find some of the best tobaccos out there. They have a blackberry, a pumpkin (seasonal) and a mango that are wonderful. They also have regular tobaccos that IMO cannot be beat. They also have extracts for a lot of their tobaccos, so you can always DIY your own combo, if they do not have one you like (or you prefer to mix up your own. Note that this is NOT artificial flavorings. It is the real deal.
    nerak, Vapolith and Gigdujour like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Banana.
    Vapolith and malkuth like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Highbrow has an apple tobacco that is very good, but he will do custom flavors and does a carmel apple for me that I love.
    Vapolith and Gigdujour like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

One of my favorites is Good Life Vapor's El Kamino.

Gets compared to Boba's a lot, but it's different. Some say they taste banana, some say coconut. I'm not sure what it is, but to me it's just the right amount of sweetness. I use it as my ADV many days.
    Vapolith likes this.

ECF Veteran

Alien Visions gorilla juice and boba's bounty are good juices. GJ is a banana tobacco and BB is like a sweet graham cracker, honey tobacco. The tobacco flavor is somewhat there. Plume room has some really good tobacco's, their candied cavendish is great as is the fig-honey tobacco.

I diy but am horrible at it, anything requiring more than 1 flavor seems to be beyond my skill level. My simple fruit flavors are my bread and butter, but when I want something more complex, I have to buy it.

I've been sampling Ahlusion and Velvet Cloud. So far, I've tried the sweet Georgia peach from ahlusion and the white beard from VCV. Both are really good. The sweet Georgia peach is very much a tobacco, with peach notes on the tongue if you hold the vapor in your mouth and on the exhale. Really good, but different than Gorilla Juice or Boba's which seem to have the tobacco as a base note whereas the other flavors are emphasized.

The white cloud is also really good. Has lots of complexity and depth over time. Notes of butterscotch, sassafras, etc. It is more similar in construction to Bobas, in that the tobacco is more muted. Fwiw, my wife thought it smelled a lot like pipe tobacco.

I've still got Blue Beard and vanilla tobacco to try from VCV.

Sent from my mobile

Almost forgot. My favorite juice at first was Georgia gold from virgin vapors. I loved it, but haven't got any to try in my reo. It was very juicy peach at first, but after extended steeping the tobacco flavors came out a lot more. I'll have to get some next month to try.

Sent from my mobile

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast