What happens if?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree216Likes

Thread: What happens if?

Full Member Verified Member dustinmj's Avatar

Default What happens if?

I'm stoked to see the sub-ohm kit in the works, woodvilles in production, etc... but I can't help but think about these FDA issues and the potential implications.

Am I going to have to drive to Maine to get a Reo? Am I going to lose the juice vendors I appreciate and be stuck with the local grog? Am I going to be stuck going back to cigarettes? Vaping nic free VG? Would I even do that?

I showed a Reo to a local shop guy the other day, he was blown away... couldn't stop talking about it. I wonder what the vendor's plans are? Is everybody going to just go under or go local? I know there's little chance of seeing a Reo in a shop here on the west coast as they're all carefully crafted, so what if?

Curious what the contingency plans are, if any...
    Vapolith and Matthee like this.

If you can rebuild an atomizer and make your own juice, who needs a plan? That said, I should start learning to make juice and order a few more Reo's before I lose it again, hahaha.
    Della Cirque, Vapolith and Matthee like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

50 liters of unflavored 100mg nic juice, mixing to 12mg that about 500,000 ml of juice. at 20ml a day usage that's a 68 year supply of nic juice.

Using Reo Woodvil, Reo Woodvil 18490, LP Reo Grand, SL Reo Grand, Pdib Dibi. Chalice, RM2, Cyclone, Divo, RM4, Odin, ReadyxWick

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran redeyedancer's Avatar

They will never be able to stop a guy from building a vaporizer no worries on that end . They will tax your e juice its coming . There is to much money there they will never stop vaping . They just want there piece of the pie

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It would be like having pre embargo Cubans. A valuable commodity in the post apocalyptic world.

Using Reo Woodvil, Reo Woodvil 18490, LP Reo Grand, SL Reo Grand, Pdib Dibi. Chalice, RM2, Cyclone, Divo, RM4, Odin, ReadyxWick

Full Member Verified Member dustinmj's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy-Beast View Post
    50 liters of unflavored 100mg nic juice, mixing to 12mg that about 500,000 ml of juice. at 20ml a day usage that's a 68 year supply of nic juice.
    Holy !!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by redeyedancer View Post
    They will never be able to stop a guy from building a vaporizer no worries on that end . They will tax your e juice its coming . There is to much money there they will never stop vaping . They just want there piece of the pie
    I was about to say this very thing.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by redeyedancer View Post
    I always thought the reo was an amazing piece of art. You can sell them as fancy flashlights with some assembly required
    June 13, 2012. That's all.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by dustinmj View Post
    Holy !!
    I do have a bottle of 250ml of 100mg nic in the freezer, been there two years, got it during the last scare and haven't needed it in two years. I figure it's about a 1/2 year supply.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy-Beast View Post
    I do have a bottle of 250ml of 100mg nic in the freezer, been there two years, got it during the last scare and haven't needed it in two years. I figure it's about a 1/2 year supply.
    I've been on the same 250ml bottle for longer than that. I cut to 12-16mg/ml. Have a 500ml bottle coming for the freezer.
    June 13, 2012. That's all.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast