A real introduction!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: A real introduction!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default A real introduction!

So, I posted a question about the 510 connector about a week ago, but here's my real introduction into Reoville. I originally got my Reo for the car, since I drive up to Massachusetts about once a month to see my (lovely) girlfriend, but I've been using it more as an all day vape lately. Granted, I'm coming from a Titan and Helios, which is one hard combo to beat (and I still consider it my perfect vape), but for about 6.5 hours driving home to Pennsylvania this past Saturday, this Reo was my best friend:

Reo.jpg

I've currently got my Hornet set up at ~1.1 ohms with some Solar Flare from Mt. Baker Vapor, and while I find it very finicky for flavor (most everything tastes a little off compared to my Helios), it's served me well. Now, I don't believe in psychic power, but I do see a Reomizer entering into my life in the very near future.

Senior Member ECF Veteran feldwin's Avatar

Reo and RM2 is a hard combo to beat. No flooding, no muss, no fuss.
    Welcome to Reoville.
    bril, malkuth, JC Okie and 3 others like this.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Very nice looking REO!

Yes, you kinda owe it to yourself to grab a RM2. I think it will make you love that REO even more!

It is fine to use more than one kind of PV. We should always strive for the best thing we can get to make vaping drive away those cigs.

Enjoy your REO, glad it is proving to be a important part of your life!

Stand up and be counted:
    REO ROLL CALL

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome to Reoville! Congrats on the beautiful Reo. I have other units as well but I look on the bright side ..... the more dust they collect the less dust makes it to my dresser. YMMV

OG Micro Coiler Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Glad to hear it Richard. Welcome and congrats
    Matthee, malkuth and Raynman like this.
    VAPE IT LIKE YOU $TOLE IT AND WHEN IN DOUBT SQUONK https://www.youtube.com/user/sxmxdrifter

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Glad you like the Reo. With the RM2 it will be an even better friend.
    JC Okie and malkuth like this.

That's what careless words do. They make people love you a little less. Arundhati Roy

Hi Richard, that is a good looking Reo you got there I have a special love for the metallic/sparkly Reos.

Since i started using RM2s my vaping pleasure has increased by 100% and i am sure yours will too.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Rhapsodies Fire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Congratulations, Richard!
    malkuth likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thank you all! I'm happy to be here. I don't necessarily consider one mod better than another... I just consider them part of the family. Some family members you see more often then others, some you see all day... but you still love 'em all!

Quote Originally Posted by loli View Post
    Hi Richard, that is a good looking Reo you got there I have a special love for the metallic/sparkly Reos.

Since i started using RM2s my vaping pleasure has increased by 100% and i am sure yours will too.
    Yeah, the red door was a bit more sparkly than I thought it would be, but I'm not displeased with it.
    The Reo is truly a pleasure to vape with. I love the weight, the feel of it, and the action of squonking is oddly enjoyable.

Here's a quick question... can you use flat top batteries in the Reo Grand? I mean, I tried it and it works, but it is not advisable? I only have one AW 18650 at the moment, and two flat top 18650's. I just don't like a mod having downtime while waiting for a battery to charge!
    malkuth likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

The mod was designed (firing pin) with the AWs in mind and they are recommended. But some peeps do use the flat tops. Personally I stick to the AWs.
    malkuth and Della Cirque like this.

That's what careless words do. They make people love you a little less. Arundhati Roy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast