Wanting to be a new REO owner, couple questions! - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree335Likes

Thread: Wanting to be a new REO owner, couple questions!

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

REO's made after the production of the sub-ohm kit will have it installed. So yes, waiting you can get one ready to go.

Please use only the recommended batteries. Button top AW IMR 1600mAh for the Grand. They really are the best for the REO.

Stand up and be counted:
    REO ROLL CALL

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Reo grand was my first mech and probably the only mod I'll own again. If u want to use the dual coil atty you have then get a milled grand so u don't have to worry about it not fitting. Sub ohm kit is for Pdibby and the others that like to go .6 or lower. I run from .7-1.2 with not problem/heating of the power button whatsoever. Just use the recommended batteries and keep your firing pin noalaxed. I'd say go for it.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by nerak View Post
    REO's made after the production of the sub-ohm kit will have it installed. So yes, waiting you can get one ready to go.

Please use only the recommended batteries. Button top AW IMR 1600mAh for the Grand. They really are the best for the REO.
    I understood that with the new sub-ohm kit flat top batteries will no longer be a problem?

That's what careless words do. They make people love you a little less. Arundhati Roy

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Matthee View Post
    I understood that with the new sub-ohm kit flat top batteries will no longer be a problem?

Yep. With the new ones it won't really matter. Just wanted to cover the fact that a new one might not be purchased.
    SkinyFatMan, malkuth and yolo_ like this.

Stand up and be counted:
    REO ROLL CALL

ECF Veteran

Thanks for the reply's guys!

I like the sounds of a Grand that is designed to run a kick with an 18650, or without it in full mech mode.

Also like the sounds of being able to use flat top batteries if I had to.

I'm not to keen on stacking small MAH batteries in the VV, so I will probably not go that route.

I've got a week or so before the funds become available for this so I will have some time to think.

Most likely I will end up with a milled down Grand, and am RM2 to start. I have two DNA20 devices when i want to get my VW rocks off.

Does the RM2 look funky with the milled catch cup?
    malkuth likes this.
    ‎"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." - Carl Sagan
    https://soundcloud.com/amoken - Music from Vape-Land

Ultra Member Verified Member dreamreaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nerak View Post

so AW IMR 2000mAh isnt a good match with the Grand?
    Kind of a bummer as I have a bunch of those, kind of bummed now as it's pushed my purchase back a little till I can afford new batteries.
    pdib and malkuth like this.

Smoke Free since 11/01/13

sorry guy's, what's the problem with using flat top's? I think my efest 1600mah's that I use in my mech are flat tops or atleast they look flatter then my 2000mah efest's
    SkinyFatMan and malkuth like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dreamreaper View Post
    so AW IMR 2000mAh isnt a good match with the Grand?
    Kind of a bummer as I have a bunch of those, kind of bummed now as it's pushed my purchase back a little till I can afford new batteries.
    nothing....those just don't have the amperage limit as the 1600's.......the 2000 mah is rated at 10A whereas the 1600 is rated at 24...
    malkuth and dreamreaper like this.

"
    Death is only one mistake away"
    -Any Bomb Tech

ECF Veteran

I have a 2000mah in my rotation I use it when my 18650's are charging. Unless your sub ohm I don't think you would notice a difference (I don't anyway) if you order a milled Reo make sure u pm rob for an unmilled rm2. I don't think those are listed on site yet.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Rob mills the bottom of a standard RM2 to fit a standard catch cup, if getting an Low profile, unmilled, Reo you can PM Rob arrange for an unmilled RM2 and that will look better on the Low Profile Grand.

Using Reo Woodvil, Reo Woodvil 18490, LP Reo Grand, SL Reo Grand, Pdib Dibi. Chalice, RM2, Cyclone, Divo, RM4, Odin, ReadyxWick

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast