Wanting to be a new REO owner, couple questions! - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree335Likes

Thread: Wanting to be a new REO owner, couple questions!

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran pdib's Avatar

The upgrade kit is really of no concern if you're vaping at 1.2-1.5Ω. That's the range the stock REO was designed to handle. This whole subΩ upgrade is really just to help out the superlowresistance nutcakes ( . . . . . ). I see no point in waiting to purchase for that reason. Personally (and this is just me), if I were vaping my REO's at 1.2Ω, I wouldn't even bother with ordering upgraded contacts.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by pdib View Post
    The upgrade kit is really of no concern if you're vaping at 1.2-1.5Ω. That's the range the stock REO was designed to handle. This whole subΩ upgrade is really just to help out the superlowresistance nutcakes ( . . . . . ). I see no point in waiting to purchase for that reason. Personally (and this is just me), if I were vaping my REO's at 1.2Ω, I wouldn't even bother with ordering upgraded contacts.
    Sent Rob a PM asking some questions about any possible un-listed in-stock finishes or blems that are low profile, and also about getting an RM2 unmilled.

I really don't NEED another mod.... but hot damn I sure do WANT a REO...
    ‎"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." - Carl Sagan
    https://soundcloud.com/amoken - Music from Vape-Land

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Dib... You've forgotten something about the sub ohm kit. I've noticed a significant increase in battery life since changing out my firing pin. That's with a 1.2 ohm coil.. I'm not saying that its an absolute necessity, but there is an advantage.

ECF Veteran

So where is everyone getting their cool looking fire buttons?

It seems like most of the pics I see have fancy buttons, but it looks like it ships with just a black button?
    malkuth likes this.
    ‎"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." - Carl Sagan

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Rob sells both the black delrin button top and a brass one. You can also make your own.
    X-Puppy likes this.

Using Reo Woodvil, Reo Woodvil 18490, LP Reo Grand, SL Reo Grand, Pdib Dibi. Chalice, RM2, Cyclone, Divo, RM4, Odin, ReadyxWick

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

The pic SXD posted, post #33 in this thread is the standard button, the others are toppers put over that.
    X-Puppy likes this.

Using Reo Woodvil, Reo Woodvil 18490, LP Reo Grand, SL Reo Grand, Pdib Dibi. Chalice, RM2, Cyclone, Divo, RM4, Odin, ReadyxWick

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jameth View Post
    So where is everyone getting their cool looking fire buttons?

It seems like most of the pics I see have fancy buttons, but it looks like it ships with just a black button?
    They are on the website. One a black delrin the other is brass.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

ECF Veteran

Ah sweet, thanks guys!

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran pdib's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JayTater View Post
    Dib... You've forgotten something about the sub ohm kit. I've noticed a significant increase in battery life since changing out my firing pin. That's with a 1.2 ohm coil.. I'm not saying that its an absolute necessity, but there is an advantage.
    Yep. There are advantages, for sure. But I wouldn't wait to start living the REO dream over something like increased battery life. That's like waiting a year to buy a Ferrari because next year's model gets 3 more miles to the gallon on the freeway.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm waiting for next years Ferrrari because my bank account will have more dollars per purchase.
    super_X_drifter and X-Puppy like this.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast