Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Scold me Reoville I'm a backsliding fool.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Scold me Reoville I'm a backsliding fool.

So I've been sick all week. Bronchitis with a touch of flu. The Dr. Put me on some meds but, they gave me a huge problem.

I'm not 100% sure it was the meds or after a little over a month with no cigs my sense of smell just came back. Anyway my house smells like vinegar to me. I know it's the juice I've been vaping because my Reo turned my stomach yesterday.

So on my way to work I grabbed a pack of analogs and casually had a couple to keep me going today. I'm so ashamed of myself. I'm feeling a little better and the smell isn't as strong as it was so hopefully this is just some fluke thing that only happens to me.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

No scolding! Give yourself a break forgive and move forward. But do throw away the rest of that pack and get back to vapping. Get some unflavored nic juice also.
    3+ years off stinkies and using 3 Reo Woodvils, 2 Reo Woodvil 18490s, 2 LP Reo Grands, 1 SL Reo, 1 Pdib Dibi. 3 Chalice II, 4 RM2, 2 Cyclones, Divo, RM5, 29 ga kanthal, ReadyxWick, Ikenvape RY4 Gold and unflavored nic.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran redeyedancer's Avatar

Toss them sparks in the trash my friend no need to be ashamed

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

As someone once said:

You're back on track now, let's go! The fun is about to begin again.

TC's given: ~9/27/12~ ~ 11/17/2012~~04/01/2013/TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm about to try a lighter juice I have until I can get some unflavored. It was so odd though. Smelling vinegar like ketchup sitting out and out of 3 kids, my gf and myself I'm the only one that smelled it. I know the juice is good. I've enjoyed it for a few weeks. The cigs are gone btw I managed with just a couple. I'm still on 24mg juice.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My brother it isn't about the cigarettes you smoke it's about the ones you don't smoke. All is forgiven.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Rhapsodies Fire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm with them...relax. Don't be hating on yourself. Take a break, rinse out that bottle, replace that wick and if you have some kind of menthol or mint flavoring around...that will help kill that vinegar smell/taste. When I get sick...nothing tastes right, meds or no. So I'll use a mint/menthol blend...makes my sinuses feel better and covers any off tastes that would normally set my OCD right off. Hope you feel better soon.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rhapsodies Fire View Post
    I'm with them...relax. Don't be hating on yourself. Take a break, rinse out that bottle, replace that wick and if you have some kind of menthol or mint flavoring around...that will help kill that vinegar smell/taste. When I get sick...nothing tastes right, meds or no. So I'll use a mint/menthol blend...makes my sinuses feel better and covers any off tastes that would normally set my OCD right off. Hope you feel better soon.
    I know what you mean I have CDO it's just like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order as they should be.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'll keep my mouth shut, all the above comments are the same as I would have said.

I was a 40 year smoker, and the first day of vaping changed me from ever smoking again. Vaping is healthier. less affending.
    and offers you the user thousands of options from the gear to flavors.

I much the same as you have noticed changes in smelling things, tasting things, just to mention a couple changes.

JUST CHANGE YOUR JUICE!!!

I would be interested to know what juice you smell has vinegar. I have heard some Major juices use vinegar.
    JC Okie and malkuth like this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Vash's Avatar

Dont beat yourself up buddy :-) Now had you said you got rid of the Reo you'd have some explaining to do ! LoL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast