just ordered my 1st reo - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: just ordered my 1st reo

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

She used to live in the Observatory in Cape Town. What a grand city that is! Nice to have Reonauts from ZA. Here's a photo of Cape Town from I believe Signal Hill.

and hang gliders off signal hill:

There's one other person that uses Reos that lives in Cape Town but I don't recall their name.
    Welcome aboard. Garbage pickup is Wednesday in Reoville.
    The Reo Grand murdered my Zippo....with a lead pipe in the billiard room.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Vamoman's Avatar

that other guys is umzugu

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD
    ltrainer, malkuth and X-Puppy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ltrainer View Post
    She used to live in the Observatory in Cape Town. What a grand city that is! Nice to have Reonauts from ZA. Here's a photo of Cape Town from I believe Signal Hill.

and hang gliders off signal hill:

There's one other person that uses Reos that lives in Cape Town but I don't recall their name.
    Welcome aboard. Garbage pickup is Wednesday in Reoville.
    indeed it is

malkuth and X-Puppy like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Colour is such a personal thing, Vamoman. However, I love my raw tumbled. Scratches and bumps are not nearly as noticeable as on others. And you can polish it should you want. My next one will be a Mini 2.1 raw tumbled - just waiting for the new kit. EDIT: Just saw Reosmods will have aluminum button covers available soon.
    Last edited by Matthee; 01-18-2014 at 05:22 PM.
    JC Okie, ltrainer, X-Puppy and 2 others like this.

That's what careless words do. They make people love you a little less. Arundhati Roy

Another Vaper Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I really like raw unpolished silvers ... it was my first REO choice ... but somehow the add to cart finger decided copper vein
    X-Puppy likes this.

so do u guys think its crucial to get a second reo? I have sold my kayfun nemesis roller and russian91 incase I need to order another reo. so now im stuck with a svd and a bottom coil tank till my reo lands.

the real question is is it must have ?

MasterofNone and X-Puppy like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Black Wrinkle, then with door swaps you have 4 different looks. The Raw tumbled is very nice as well.
    X-Puppy likes this.

Reo Woodvil, Woodvil 18490, LP Grand, SL Grand, Mini, RM2, RM4, Pdib Sumpin, Nuppin, Chalice, Cyclone, Divo, Apollo, ReadyxWick

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vamoman View Post
    so do u guys think its crucial to get a second reo? I have sold my kayfun nemesis roller and russian91 incase I need to order another reo. so now im stuck with a svd and a bottom coil tank till my reo lands.

Being totally honest, It's a very tough mod, with a few spares you never really need anything else, there are many here who run with just a single Reo for years.

That being said I had two within a month. It makes life a lot less stressful, I take two Reos when I go out. This gives me a full backup should anything happen. I get to carry twice the juice and batteries all on board and ready to vape. Most of the time I have two different flavors loaded so it's an easy change of pace as well.

Reo Woodvil, Woodvil 18490, LP Grand, SL Grand, Mini, RM2, RM4, Pdib Sumpin, Nuppin, Chalice, Cyclone, Divo, Apollo, ReadyxWick

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

What I asked myself when I had only one Grand, was could I do without it? What if it was stolen or lost? What if something broke and I didn't have a part to fix it? Back then you couldn't order a re-build kit. You could order a spring though.

I had to have a back-up. It just made me feel much better.

That Purple Grand, my first, has never had a collapsed spring or any problems. I always carried my back-up. Then I was driving an hour to work. A few times I had a atomizer quit while driving. No problem, I had my back-up ready to use.

Now my son bought a Grand soon after I got mine. He didn't get a back-up. After about two and a half years he bought one of my Woodvils. He just wanted one for at home. His Grand is still working fine.

So, is it crucial to get a second one? Maybe not.

But would you want to go without a REO if it had to be sent off for repair?

I think everyone has to decide for themselves.

Stand up and be counted:
    REO ROLL CALL

I personally believe every Reo deserves a friend. Really i just love Reos and having more makes me happy.I use all my Reos but think my favorites are the Grands. That favoritism changes depending on how my hands feel.Sometimes i like using my mini 14500 the best.

And don't forget the woodvil reos that are almost ready to buy O_o

Welcome Vamoman, Hope you enjoy your Reo experiences as much as the rest of us

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast