Original Minis! - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 140
Like Tree357Likes

Thread: Original Minis!

  1. #121
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Miarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    3,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverdove View Post
    Hi folks I have been stalking these Reo threads for a while now. Loved watching the sale. Figured if people were so satisfied that I wanted to give one a try so I was lucky enough that Sterno let me buy his: Vintige Reo mini first run polished. Not knowing to much on these.
    Can I use a Sanyo 14500 flat top battery in it safely? I am so excited. Can't wait for it to arrive. It looks like I have some work ahead of me with this but it is gonna be great when done. Really looking forward to experiencing how a Reo works. Well gotta do some more reading and watchin some more videos on building RM2.
    YAY! congrats on your mini!!! It looked well loved but that's called character!!! I have zero input on the battery, sorry, as all i use are the aw imr's. but i believe the button tops are recommended.
    I hope you love it, and post pictures!!! the rm2's are super simple

  2. #122
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    thinkingaboutit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    mn
    Posts
    2,519

    Default

    Sterno takes good care of stuff, you will be very happy. Sweet deal ya got!

    Not sure about flat tops, but I have used efest and aws in mine. I use flat tops in my grand, you should be fine. Check the max amp draw so you don't build a coil that it can't handle.
    Silverdove and malkuth like this.
    June 13, 2012. That's all.

  3. #123
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Silverdove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Il, USA
    Posts
    1,393

    Default

    I believe he must have a lot of patients to have put up with all my ????s. May have been the longest sell he's had. Very nice guy. So glad that he takes care of stuffs cause I'mma going in blind as to what this squonking is all about. I am watchin the videos and stuffs to fiqure it all out. The best part of Vapeing is learning new stuff. Don't yall think? Can't wait to get this well loved little box in my hands.

    Quote Originally Posted by thinkingaboutit View Post
    Sterno takes good care of stuff, you will be very happy. Sweet deal ya got!

    Not sure about flat tops, but I have used efest and aws in mine. I use flat tops in my grand, you should be fine. Check the max amp draw so you don't build a coil that it can't handle.
    Very happy owner of a Billet Box

  4. #124
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Miarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    3,169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverdove View Post
    I believe he must have a lot of patients to have put up with all my ????s. May have been the longest sell he's had. Very nice guy. So glad that he takes care of stuffs cause I'mma going in blind as to what this squonking is all about. I am watchin the videos and stuffs to fiqure it all out. The best part of Vapeing is learning new stuff. Don't yall think? Can't wait to get this well loved little box in my hands.
    you'll do great! og minis were my first reo too, and i had never rebuilt. there's heap of info here and so many nice reonauts to help

  5. #125
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    mackman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    1,489

    Default

    Silverdove, this will answer most all your questions while you await the mini; congrats: *FREE!* REO Forum THREAD INDEX
    Silverdove and Miarose like this.

    Lately it occurs to me, what a long strange trip it's been

  6. #126
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    thinkingaboutit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    mn
    Posts
    2,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverdove View Post
    The best part of Vapeing is learning new stuff. Don't yall think?
    No. You just bought the best part of vaping

    You can always gloat to Sterno in the reo lounge at the top of the forum. At least let him know it's in a happy home!
    rabernet, Silverdove and Miarose like this.
    June 13, 2012. That's all.

  7. #127
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    BlueSnake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    2,749

    Default

    And I bought solace's Blue OG in the classies today. So excited to be getting a piece of Reo history. I'm going to try and entice my wife into using it. She has very small hands. Should be perfect for her.

  8. #128
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Silverdove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Il, USA
    Posts
    1,393

    Default

    Thanks so much was wondering where that stuffs was. I remember skimming it a while back and had thought I had bookmarked it, But couldn't find it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by mackman View Post
    Silverdove, this will answer most all your questions while you await the mini; congrats: *FREE!* REO Forum THREAD INDEX
    thinkingaboutit likes this.
    Very happy owner of a Billet Box

  9. #129
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    solace.discord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Southern Maine
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnake View Post
    And I bought solace's Blue OG in the classies today. So excited to be getting a piece of Reo history. I'm going to try and entice my wife into using it. She has very small hands. Should be perfect for her.
    glad she's going to a good home and will be appreciated and loved!
    Nicoticket + 2x REO Mini 2.1 & Woodvil 18490 + RM2s = all the bees' knees

    vapinggeekgrrl.blogspot.com

  10. #130
    Proud REOnaut Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    JC Okie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    4,960

    Default

    Silverdove, welcome. I also started with a Mini and still love them and still have several. Flat top batteries will work, but button tops are better. The recommended battery is the AW IMR 14500 600 mAh button top. Next time you put in a battery order, I'd recommend those for sure. The flat tops are a little hard on the firing pin because it has to bend a little more to make contact.

    You are in for a treat. If you have ANY questions at all, be sure to ask. We are all happy to help in any way.
    Using various REOs with various RM2s and LOVIN' it!



Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Bookmarks