Original Minis! - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
Like Tree357Likes

Thread: Original Minis!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Silverdove View Post
    Hi folks I have been stalking these Reo threads for a while now. Loved watching the sale. Figured if people were so satisfied that I wanted to give one a try so I was lucky enough that Sterno let me buy his: Vintige Reo mini first run polished. Not knowing to much on these.
    Can I use a Sanyo 14500 flat top battery in it safely? I am so excited. Can't wait for it to arrive. It looks like I have some work ahead of me with this but it is gonna be great when done. Really looking forward to experiencing how a Reo works. Well gotta do some more reading and watchin some more videos on building RM2.
    YAY! congrats on your mini!!! It looked well loved but that's called character!!! I have zero input on the battery, sorry, as all i use are the aw imr's. but i believe the button tops are recommended.
    I hope you love it, and post pictures!!! the rm2's are super simple

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sterno takes good care of stuff, you will be very happy. Sweet deal ya got!

Not sure about flat tops, but I have used efest and aws in mine. I use flat tops in my grand, you should be fine. Check the max amp draw so you don't build a coil that it can't handle.
    Silverdove and malkuth like this.
    June 13, 2012. That's all.

ECF Veteran

I believe he must have a lot of patients to have put up with all my ????s. May have been the longest sell he's had. Very nice guy. So glad that he takes care of stuffs cause I'mma going in blind as to what this squonking is all about. I am watchin the videos and stuffs to fiqure it all out. The best part of Vapeing is learning new stuff. Don't yall think? Can't wait to get this well loved little box in my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by thinkingaboutit View Post
    Sterno takes good care of stuff, you will be very happy. Sweet deal ya got!

Not sure about flat tops, but I have used efest and aws in mine. I use flat tops in my grand, you should be fine. Check the max amp draw so you don't build a coil that it can't handle.
    Very happy owner of a Billet Box

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I believe he must have a lot of patients to have put up with all my ????s. May have been the longest sell he's had. Very nice guy. So glad that he takes care of stuffs cause I'mma going in blind as to what this squonking is all about. I am watchin the videos and stuffs to fiqure it all out. The best part of Vapeing is learning new stuff. Don't yall think? Can't wait to get this well loved little box in my hands.
    you'll do great! og minis were my first reo too, and i had never rebuilt. there's heap of info here and so many nice reonauts to help

ECF Veteran

Silverdove, this will answer most all your questions while you await the mini; congrats: *FREE!* REO Forum THREAD INDEX
    Silverdove and Miarose like this.

Lately it occurs to me, what a long strange trip it's been

ECF Veteran

The best part of Vapeing is learning new stuff. Don't yall think?
    No. You just bought the best part of vaping

You can always gloat to Sterno in the reo lounge at the top of the forum. At least let him know it's in a happy home!
    rabernet, Silverdove and Miarose like this.
    June 13, 2012. That's all.

ECF Veteran

And I bought solace's Blue OG in the classies today. So excited to be getting a piece of Reo history. I'm going to try and entice my wife into using it. She has very small hands. Should be perfect for her.

ECF Veteran

Thanks so much was wondering where that stuffs was. I remember skimming it a while back and had thought I had bookmarked it, But couldn't find it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by mackman View Post
    Silverdove, this will answer most all your questions while you await the mini; congrats: *FREE!* REO Forum THREAD INDEX
    thinkingaboutit likes this.
    Very happy owner of a Billet Box

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnake View Post
    And I bought solace's Blue OG in the classies today. So excited to be getting a piece of Reo history. I'm going to try and entice my wife into using it. She has very small hands. Should be perfect for her.
    glad she's going to a good home and will be appreciated and loved!
    Nicoticket + 2x REO Mini 2.1 & Woodvil 18490 + RM2s = all the bees' knees

vapinggeekgrrl.blogspot.com

Proud REOnaut Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Silverdove, welcome. I also started with a Mini and still love them and still have several. Flat top batteries will work, but button tops are better. The recommended battery is the AW IMR 14500 600 mAh button top. Next time you put in a battery order, I'd recommend those for sure. The flat tops are a little hard on the firing pin because it has to bend a little more to make contact.

You are in for a treat. If you have ANY questions at all, be sure to ask. We are all happy to help in any way.
    Using various REOs with various RM2s and LOVIN' it!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast