Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree166Likes

Thread: OT: 18650 flashlight

OG Micro Coiler Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redeyedancer View Post
    I have been using these type of flash lights for a long time . There great gifts I have never met a guy that doesn't love one of these. 18650 flash lights are awesome
    I'm totally not surprised. Robs always a few steps ahead of us

Rob, what came first for you - 18650 flashlight or 18650 REO?
    VAPE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT AND WHEN IN DOUBT SQUONK

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran redeyedancer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by super_X_drifter View Post
    I'm totally not surprised. Robs always a few steps ahead of us

Rob, what came first for you - 18650 flashlight or 18650 REO?
    The reo I needed a mod that didn't aggravate me

Ultra Member ECF Veteran MorpheusPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZNinja View Post
    Haha, I have had 18650 lights for years, imagine my excitement when I figured out I could get a mod that took flashlight batteries LOL
    No, you can get a flashlight that takes mod batteries. :-)

My organic lawn care and gardening blog: http://thegreengreengrassofhome.blogspot.com

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I am so easy. Read this thread, logged in to Amazon--done deal.
    I have all these old 18650's lying around as well as some newer flattops that work in my Wooodvil but I don't like them in my Grand, so I just couldn't afford not to buy this flashlight, ya know?

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by volta399 View Post
    That's a great little flashlight Filthy! I bought one 6 months ago for work, and I love it. I have a bunch of flat top 18650 batts from my tube mod days, and needed a new flashlight for work. All the guys I work with have similar flashlights, but paid $60+ for them, and they all use the cr123 batts. I figured with all the flat top 18650s I had, why not risk $11 on a cheap light. Like you said, it's a great light, and handles abuse well. I've dropped it from 20 feet up in the air while on some fan units at work, and it's still working. I ended up buying 2 more just to have one at home, and a backup at work.
    All of these posts have me looking too!

Reading reviews and someone mentioned that you have to hold the button in for it to work. That sounds crazy!

I have 2 Trustfire Flames that are just sitting. Have had them for about 2 years. Put them in the charger and they charged fine.

Would love something to put them in. A flashlight sounds good.

I checked prices all around even ebay. That Amazon price is very nice. Says a long while for shipping though.
    Filthy-Beast and malkuth like this.

Stand up and be counted:
    REO ROLL CALL

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by nerak View Post

Reading reviews and someone mentioned that you have to hold the button in for it to work. That sounds crazy!

I have 2 Trustfire Flames that are just sitting. Have had them for about 2 years. Put them in the charger and they charged fine.

I checked prices all around even ebay. That Amazon price is very nice. Says a long while for shipping though.
    Sounds like they got a bad unit you don't have to hold the button. first click on full bright, each half click cycles through high, med, low, flashing, s.o.s.
    malkuth likes this.
    3+ years off stinkies and using 3 Reo Woodvils, 2 Reo Woodvil 18490s, 2 LP Reo Grands, 1 SL Reo, RSM Cruiser HD, 1 Pdib OliveR Dibi. 3 Chalice II, 4 RM2, 2 Cyclones, Divo, RM5, 29 ga kanthal, ReadyxWick, Ikenvape RY4 Gold and unflavored nic.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by nerak View Post

Karen, my order confirmation showed the expected delivery as between Feb. 21 and Feb. 25. Amazon (for me anyway) is almost always very conservative in the projected delivery dates, so I didn't think that was too bad at all.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm prime so I got it in 2 todays
    3+ years off stinkies and using 3 Reo Woodvils, 2 Reo Woodvil 18490s, 2 LP Reo Grands, 1 SL Reo, RSM Cruiser HD, 1 Pdib OliveR Dibi. 3 Chalice II, 4 RM2, 2 Cyclones, Divo, RM5, 29 ga kanthal, ReadyxWick, Ikenvape RY4 Gold and unflavored nic.

OG Micro Coiler Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redeyedancer View Post
    The reo I needed a mod that didn't aggravate me
    I'm real pissed at mine. They always wanna be vaped and whatever one I'm not using at the moment keeps pestering me to vape it.

See, theirs my VV G calling to me right now

"Vape me Rusty. Pick me pick me. You always vape Lewis Hammertone it's not fair"

Lewis is the biggest crybaby of all. Try not using him for an hour or two and you hear him whining up a storm.

Thanks Rob for creating this chaos in my life it's like having a bunch more kids I tell ya.
    VAPE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT AND WHEN IN DOUBT SQUONK

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by super_X_drifter View Post
    I'm real pissed at mine. They always wanna be vaped and whatever one I'm not using at the moment keeps pestering me to vape it.

See, theirs my VV G calling to me right now

"Vape me Rusty. Pick me pick me. You always vape Lewis Hammertone it's not fair"

Lewis is the biggest crybaby of all. Try not using him for an hour or two and you hear him whining up a storm.

Thanks Rob for creating this chaos in my life it's like having a bunch more kids I tell ya.
    methinks another awesome video is in the works...

No Guru, No Method, No Teacher, No ego, No Chickens, No Socks, venturing into the slipstream...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast