Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    NRA Life Member

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran redeyedancer's Avatar

This is my fav I have had it for a couple years great flash light
    Amazon.com: Fenix PD32 Compact 315 Lumen LED Flashlight: Sports & Outdoors

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I had a bunch of 18650 flashlights, and decided I needed a mod that ran 18650's
    redeyedancer and Filthy-Beast like this.

ECF Veteran

Wildcat Hunting Products LLC | Wildcat Hunting Products LLC

Local guys to me, I have run several of the CAT 250's, I have a tactical and a headlamp all work great. and coincidentally use 18650's
    Mowgli likes this.

OG Micro Coiler Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

My convoy S4 came in today so did my AW 1600's.

Running my 1 year old AW 2000s in it and I like it
    ltrainer, Filthy-Beast and malkuth like this.

VAPE IT LIKE YOU $TOLE IT AND WHEN IN DOUBT SQUONK https://www.youtube.com/user/sxmxdrifter

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

nice, looks a good size for a pocket light.
    super_X_drifter likes this.

Using Reo Woodvil, Reo Woodvil 18490, LP Reo Grand, SL Reo Grand, Pdib Dibi. Chalice, RM2, Cyclone, Divo, ReadyxWick

Supporting Member

Fenix makes great lights. I have a PD35 that I carry every day at work and on the go, clipped to my left pocket. I'm using a protected eagletac 18650 battery on it. The light has 5 brightness levels, almost too many because I have to actually count the levels as I'm adjusting them to keep track because they are fairly close to the same level as you increase them. It puts out 850 lumens and if you press and hold the side button (also adjusts the brightness) it will strobe like crazy. I don't have 18650s for my provari yet, I just swap 18490s fairly frequently. And I've heard the the Provari doesn't do so hot with protected 18650s. I'm not sure if AW IMR's would do real well in the light though. As my protected battery starts dying, the light prevents you from increasing the brightness to the max and will later automatically lower the brightness since the chip senses that the battery can't keep up.

Fenix PD35 ....

Eagletac D25 series lights are super nice too
    super_X_drifter and malkuth like this.

ECF Veteran

I EDC a four sevens quark pro with a 14500 it cranks out around 200 lumens on high (my estimation) all on one aa (14500) it's a great light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by brickfollett View Post
    Fenix makes great lights. I have a PD35 that I carry every day at work and on the go, clipped to my left pocket. I'm using a protected eagletac 18650 battery on it. The light has 5 brightness levels, almost too many because I have to actually count the levels as I'm adjusting them to keep track because they are fairly close to the same level as you increase them. It puts out 850 lumens and if you press and hold the side button (also adjusts the brightness) it will strobe like crazy. I don't have 18650s for my provari yet, I just swap 18490s fairly frequently. And I've heard the the Provari doesn't do so hot with protected 18650s. I'm not sure if AW IMR's would do real well in the light though. As my protected battery starts dying, the light prevents you from increasing the brightness to the max and will later automatically lower the brightness since the chip senses that the battery can't keep up.

Fenix PD35 ....

Eagletac D25 series lights are super nice too
    I was looking at both of those and the Tx25c2, not sure which one yet, for when the bank account recovers after the 28th

Using Reo Woodvil, Reo Woodvil 18490, LP Reo Grand, SL Reo Grand, Pdib Dibi. Chalice, RM2, Cyclone, Divo, ReadyxWick

Supporting Member

The PD35 might be a little bigger than you may expect, but I carry it and some of my jeans are a little tight and it doesn't bug me. The EagleTac D25C2 I had carried a lot nicer, but only took cr123 batteries, not 18650's.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast