• 9 Post By Filthy-Beast
  • 7 Post By super_X_drifter
  • 6 Post By Zealous
  • 2 Post By Papa_Lazarou

Thread: omg omg omg I'm so excited...

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default omg omg omg I'm so excited...

Right. So I had 0 money to spend on a new mod & I've been REALLY REALLY wanting one of the woodvilles. So it's been sad watching the day approach knowing I'd have to miss this run.

This morning I decided I'd make 1 last effort to sell my kayfun mini & JM16 mod in the classies. I have put them up before but I guess people weren't interested in them at that time or maybe I was asking too much (probably the second but who knows for sure). I priced them just so I'd make enough between the 2 of them to get the woodville I've been eying.

Well, the Kayfun sold in 7 minutes (WOOT!!!!). That was totally exciting because I felt really confident that I could persuade hubby to let me spend a little bit more & get the Woodville since the largest part would be covered. I didn't expect the JM to get much attention & it didn't.

Tonight, just a bit ago, someone made me an offer on the JM. It wasn't quite high enough so I explained why I couldn't accept his offer today & we were chatting a bit. He ended up changing his mind & gave me my asking price (cuz he loves him some Reos too lol) so I sold my mech too & now I have enough to get a woodville from this run.

I'm so happy it's time for dancing bananas!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

awesome read! I hope to see pictures of your Reo Woodville when you put in your request & receive it!!

Kayfuns are definitely experiencing a HUGE surge in popularity right now. I'm not sure when it started, perhaps when Fasttech started carrying the KF clones. Apparently the clones are vaping just as well as the originals, so people are talking like crazy. I would never even think about buying an original. I cannot even afford to buy a clone. Which is why I'm completely happy with my RDAs on top of the mods I already own, including my beloved Reo Grand. I couldn't possibly afford to begin buying new RBA tanks. I'll stick to drippers. NO ONE is talking me out of that!

Congrats on the sales!!
    Provari, Reo, Nzonic, SilverBullet, Natural, Evic, Bolt, Telescope, Kuwako, eGos, Volts. Mainly RBA Drippers & Novas.
    Vaping since 2009. You have to leave the house to find something worth staying for.

Lurking Kitteh Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Congrats that's awesome. Enjoy your new toy :beer:

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2
    Filthy-Beast, Zealous and RattlerX like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I love a happy ending

congrats!

Using Reo Woodvil, Reo Woodvil 18490, LP Reo Grand, SL Reo Grand, Pdib Dibi. Chalice, RM2, Cyclone, Divo, RM4, Odin, ReadyxWick

OG Micro Coiler Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

You will not truly understand excitement until you unbox that woodvil and hold it in your hands and marvel over its beauty and craft. It is more like ecstasy than excitement.

Congrats.

VAPE IT LIKE YOU $TOLE IT AND WHEN IN DOUBT SQUONK https://www.youtube.com/user/sxmxdrifter

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I got the one I was hoping for & I can't wait until it gets here. Found a cool drip tip to go with it. Got an Igo bf to go with the tuxedo so I'm going to expose the brass on the RM2 & use it for the woodville. I'm so happy with my first Reo & I always wanted a wood mod so I feel certain I'm just gonna love this one.

MKUltra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Ya gotta love it when a plan comes together. Great story. So happy you got the woody you wanted, too.
    Filthy-Beast and Zealous like this.