Woodvil Sale Day! 02-28-2014 Bragbook - Page 2
Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Like Tree4444Likes

Thread: Woodvil Sale Day! 02-28-2014 Bragbook

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm calling Rob at 7:01 to tell him that my pc crashed and i need to order my woods by phone and debit card....

love me some squonkin' time..I'm wick-kickin' n vape-cloudin'

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'll be here watching all of you.. hope all of your Woodville dreams come true!
    Nicoticket + 2x REO Mini 2.1 & Woodvil 18490 + RM2s = all the bees' knees

vapinggeekgrrl.blogspot.com

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Rhapsodies Fire and feldwin like this.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran

I packed up my laptop last night to bring it with me as a backup and I forgot it in the garage

past few days I've had sporadic episodes of my pc randomly just turning off like the plug was pulled. "CLICK" and it's off... think it's either a power supply issue or ??? hasn't happened today yet though, fingers crossed...

I've got my list down to 5 first choices that I've barely been able to put in some kind of 1-5 order but any of them would be top choice, then I've got another 10 below them for a total list of 15 choices that I'm hoping to get one of. if i get caught up in the moment though I can see me going for a second one if my first one goes smoothly enough

stupid question to rob if he sees this in time. I originally wanted a poly finish but now I think you've talked me into a silky smooth natural finish instead. if I winded up getting a poly mod do you think it could be sanded down to below the poly and then oiled or do you think that might just be a mess waiting to happen? I'm assuming these are all natural color, no stains or anything right? unfortunately I don't really know all that much about working with wood
    malkuth likes this.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Site is down......

Stand up and be counted:
    REO ROLL CALL

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Rhapsodies Fire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by turbocad6 View Post
    I packed up my laptop last night to bring it with me as a backup and I forgot it in the garage

past few days I've had sporadic episodes of my pc randomly just turning off like the plug was pulled. "CLICK" and it's off... think it's either a power supply issue or ??? hasn't happened today yet though, fingers crossed...

I've got my list down to 5 first choices that I've barely been able to put in some kind of 1-5 order but any of them would be top choice, then I've got another 10 below them for a total list of 15 choices that I'm hoping to get one of. if i get caught up in the moment though I can see me going for a second one if my first one goes smoothly enough

stupid question to rob if he sees this in time. I originally wanted a poly finish but now I think you've talked me into a silky smooth natural finish instead. if I winded up getting a poly mod do you think it could be sanded down to below the poly and then oiled or do you think that might just be a mess waiting to happen? I'm assuming these are all natural color, no stains or anything right? unfortunately I don't really know all that much about working with wood
    I know for sure that there are no stains used. These are all clear. I'll send Rob a link so he doesn't miss this.
    turbocad6 likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Rhapsodies Fire's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1 Hour and 53 Minutes to Go!!!

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Rhapsodies Fire View Post
    I know for sure that there are no stains used. These are all clear. I'll send Rob a link so he doesn't miss this.
    thankyou but I'm sure he has enough on his plate at this point, didn't want to bother him with a pm, just figured if he sees it and has time to reply that would be cool but no pressing urgency really, I'm sure I could easily live with a poly too, but really thanks for the effort, really appreciate it
    Rhapsodies Fire likes this.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

for the record, i had nothing to do with the site being down....

... yet

No Guru, No Method, No Teacher, No ego, No Chickens, No Socks, between the viaducts of your dream...

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MamaTried View Post
    for the record, i had nothing to do with the site being down....

... yet
    For some reason I hear the Grinch's evil laugh playing over and over!
    Marvin & Sennie and MamaTried like this.

Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast