PLEASE HELP!!! Newb here! Which REO? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: PLEASE HELP!!! Newb here! Which REO?

MKUltra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Looks like you're sorted (I believe you've even ordered), based on the very sound advice you got above.

I just wanted to welcome you to Reoville. You may or may not have the perspective today, but trust us when we say that reos are arguably the best vape setup available today (and the people here are some of the most experienced and capable vapers in the known world). You have some work to do with setting up the coils (lots of great tweeks you can do to dial in a vape to your exacting standards) and getting your squonk on, but the rewards far outweigh any hassle.

If you have ordered, you simply must post pics of your new baby when it arrives. We're a folksy lot that way.

In the meantime..... Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome! What color did you order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    <-------Big fan of Wintersun!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Always a good read for answers to your Reo questions:*FREE!* REO Forum THREAD INDEX
    Maverickbo likes this.

Lately it occurs to me, what a long strange trip it's been

OG Micro Coiler Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

VV is pretty sweet though. Been using my VV grand quite a bit.

Yes, I can build a coil to any resistance I want but there's something almost magical about being able to adjust power on the fly (not that I adjust much) and constant power every hit till I swap batteries.

I have grands and a VV and believe that everyone should own a grand because they can be washed, rebuilt at home and will survive most anything.

I also believe that after you have a grand or two you deserve to treat yourself to the luxurious awesomeness of a VV grand.

The good news is, whatever one you choose, you'll prolly end up getting the other in the near future
    VAPE IT LIKE YOU $TOLE IT AND WHEN IN DOUBT SQUONK https://www.youtube.com/user/sxmxdrifter

Ultra Member Verified Member Wickeddeuce's Avatar

Welcome to the ville... hope your ready for vaping bliss
    Maverickbo likes this.

Well I'm still undecided on which reo..grand or VV. My better judgement is the regular grand. From the posts here it does not matter...heck with it! REO GRAND it is!!! Pulling trigger now! Now what color?....lol! Just joking...like WIZ says...black yellow black and yellow! Thanks everyone

MKUltra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maverickbo View Post
    Well I'm still undecided on which reo..grand or VV. My better judgement is the regular grand. From the posts here it does not matter...heck with it! REO GRAND it is!!! Pulling trigger now! Now what color?....lol! Just joking...like WIZ says...black yellow black and yellow! Thanks everyone

You WON'T be disappointed. Nice choice (but then, they all are).
    Maverickbo likes this.

Ok well I ordered a "REO Grand Copper Vein" with a brass button cover and a silver RM2 (wanted the brass but it was sold out). So Im a soon to be REO owner. Thanks to all of you who have brought me here to REOville

Super Member Verified Member Ian444's Avatar

Can't go wrong with a Grand, well done. You can always pick up other models down the track. All the advice given to you is spot on, I'm just adding my 2c

The Reo plus RM2 combo is a very good way to go, I hope you love it. That's how I got into Reo's and if I had my time again I wouldn't do it any different. The Grand and RM2 is still my "rock".
    Maverickbo likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12