Question for some of the older Reonauts.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Question for some of the older Reonauts.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Question for some of the older Reonauts.

Hey reonauts! I'm looking at you older ones, no disrespect whatsoever! I'm not an old reonaut, but over the past year I've had increasing issues with my hands. I get swelling in my fingers, and off and on pain to the point where it can be difficult to hold things, even like a fork. Of course I have to keep using my hands to eat and vape, but it can be very painful.
    I already use my thumb to sqounk and that seems to help. Do any of you have some tips when it comes to filling your juice bottles? Or long periods of pressing the vape button and holding your mod?

Filthy-Beast and malkuth like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

HRH will take the door off to squonk since it allows her more access to the bottle. You could also use a button cover if you use a metal Reo.

T

You are what you eat? I don't remember eating a sexy beast this morning!

Proud REOnaut Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miarose View Post
    Hey reonauts! I'm looking at you older ones, no disrespect whatsoever! I'm not an old reonaut, but over the past year I've had increasing issues with my hands. I get swelling in my fingers, and off and on pain to the point where it can be difficult to hold things, even like a fork. Of course I have to keep using my hands to eat and vape, but it can be very painful.
    I already use my thumb to sqounk and that seems to help. Do any of you have some tips when it comes to filling your juice bottles? Or long periods of pressing the vape button and holding your mod?

Miarose, I think you will really, really like the buttons on the Wood REOs. They're very ergonomic. I have no trouble with my hands, but I always squonk with my thumb.
    Last edited by JC Okie; 03-02-2014 at 01:46 AM.
    Using various REOs with various RM2s and LOVIN' it!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by supertrunker View Post
    HRH will take the door off to squonk since it allows her more access to the bottle. You could also use a button cover if you use a metal Reo.

T
    hmm. taking the door off to squonk at home is definetly a good idea. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by JC Okie View Post
    Miarose, I think you will really, really like the buttons on the Wood REOs. They're very ergonomic. I have no trouble with my hands, but I always squonk with my thumb.
    i'm really looking forward to the button being in a different spot!
    Filthy-Beast likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I use my middle finger to squonk, it seems to hurt less than using my thumb. I wish I would have gotten the button cover sooner. I do have pretty bad arthritis in my hands.
    Filthy-Beast and Underdawg736 like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by karmakatie View Post
    I use my middle finger to squonk, it seems to hurt less than using my thumb. I wish I would have gotten the button cover sooner. I do have pretty bad arthritis in my hands.
    you feel the button cover makes a significant difference? i think i have one laying around actually.
    Filthy-Beast and karmakatie like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You can also tilt the Reo on it's side, slide the door up halfway, put your thumb on the bottle, then tilt upright. you can now squonk a bit easier and when you remove your thumb the door drops into place and the magnets grab it. with practice I can now slide the door up with my thumb without tilting.
    harley05, BlueSnake and Hypatia like this.

Using Reo Woodvil, Reo Woodvil 18490, LP Reo Grand, SL Reo Grand, Pdib Dibi. Chalice, RM2, Cyclone, Divo, ReadyxWick

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy-Beast View Post
    You can also tilt the Reo on it's side, slide the door up halfway, put your thumb on the bottle, then tilt upright. you can now squonk a bit easier and when you remove your thumb the door drops into place and the magnets grab it. with practice I can now slide the door up with my thumb without tilting.
    i actually cannot do that.. my doors will not go up. it hits the very bottom of my rm2's. it's like that in all my minis.
    Filthy-Beast likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Sorry, I only have grands, didn't know the door hits on the mini.
    Miarose likes this.

Using Reo Woodvil, Reo Woodvil 18490, LP Reo Grand, SL Reo Grand, Pdib Dibi. Chalice, RM2, Cyclone, Divo, ReadyxWick

Ultra Member* Verified Member AmandaD's Avatar

The button cover makes a huge difference imo! I"ve always squonked with my thumb - don't know how I'd do it any other way
    Miarose likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast