Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Just received my RM3!!!

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie932 View Post
    I was just coming to post the same thing.................Well, the part about my RM3 coming today! It's so tiny! I love it! I'll have to play with a build tonight, but never did dual coils on a 3 post. I'll have to find some videos. Anxious to try, though!

And my RM4 should be here next week........Hmmmmmmmm........4 BF addies and 2 LP Minis......Anyone else see a problem with this???? LOL

Enjoy yours!!!
    Hey Steph...

Curious: I see that you selected the Dual. Does the center post have two feeding holes? If you check on the center post, on the base of the atomizer, you'll see some holes where the juice enters/exits from in order to saturate your cotton and suck all the juice back in. How many holes are there?
    malkuth likes this.

You tried "Keepin' it real"... Now, you should try keepin' it right.

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by el_lou View Post
    Hey Steph...

Curious: I see that you selected the Dual. Does the center post have two feeding holes? If you check on the center post, on the base of the atomizer, you'll see some holes where the juice enters/exits from in order to saturate your cotton and suck all the juice back in. How many holes are there?
    Actually, no it doesn't............It has 3 posts and all three have 1 very tiny whole in them all at the same height. Wondering how I'm even going to get 2 28g wires through the center post. I don't see any other wholes for juice. How's this thing work? LOL

Going to try to take a picture now.

Supporting Member

Here you go...........I didn't put it on anything yet to see if the juice comes out of one side or both of the center pin.

Found it.....if you look real close to the left side of that center post, there is a hole. I honestly can't tell if there is also one on the right. My old eyes and cheap reading glasses can't see it.

Last edited by Stephanie932; 07-09-2014 at 08:28 PM.
    malkuth and pwheeler like this.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs C View Post
    That is a serious problem. On par with El_lou's loose screws if you ask me . Sounds like you need to make a trip to Reos Mods site asap and sort that imbalance out.
    Just counted up the coinage in my big margarita glass that I use to throw it all in. I guess I may dive in for #3 pretty soon!
    Alamedean and pwheeler like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member AmandaD's Avatar

Dying to know how this compares to the RM2 flavorwise. I also love that it's a pop on cap, not screw on!

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Here you go...........I didn't put it on anything yet to see if the juice comes out of one side or both of the center pin.

Found it.....if you look real close to the left side of that center post, there is a hole. I honestly can't tell if there is also one on the right. My old eyes and cheap reading glasses can't see it.
    I see one hole on the base of the center pin too... Hmm... For dual coils I would imagine it having two for each coil... :/

Ultra Member ECF Veteran muzichead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by el_lou View Post
    ...and my Cyclone... and my square bottles for my Grand.

Oooooooooouuuuuufff.. The amount of fun that will be had when I get home is no joke.
    I thought the square bottles for the grand were splitting on the corner seams? Something about they were a thinner walled construction and couldn't take the squonking very well... Where did you get yours?
    Reo Grand w/ VA Cyclone // everything else has been retired

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by muzichead View Post
    I thought the square bottles for the grand were splitting on the corner seams? Something about they were a thinner walled construction and couldn't take the squonking very well... Where did you get yours?
    Amazon.com: Travel Plastic Spice Sauce Bottle 11pcs #3515: Sauce Container: Kitchen & Dining

Ultra Member Verified Member AmandaD's Avatar

I have the other bottles for the mini - the ones with the pink and green caps - and they split at the corners. Are these thicker?

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Stephanie, what Reo is that atty attached to? Haven't seen it before. LOL!!
    malkuth and pwheeler like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast