• 2 Post By nerak
  • 6 Post By nerak
  • 1 Post By redeyedancer

Thread: rm1 set up vids?

six
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default rm1 set up vids?

I'm on a thread posting spree... I'm not accustomed to starting so many threads... feeling chatty, I guess.

Anyway. As the title indicates: I can find a ton of vids about the RM2, but my search-fu is weak today. I'm struggling to find any RM1 set up vids. Can someone direct me please?

I like this RM2 so much I decided I'd go ahead an take the RM1 out of the bag for the first time. I guess it came pre-built (there's a coil already installed) but I can make no sense of the coil being on top of the posts while at the same time it lacks any length of wick to soak up juice. The wick is trimmed to the very edges of the coil. - I think I'd like to watch a vid or two and figure it out before I do something completely wrong.
    malkuth likes this.
    I type in monotone unless otherwise noted with emoticons, bold type, italics, etc.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I remember my RM1, it fell apart in my hands. The posts are really weak on those. Be careful

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Not much that I found on the Reomizer. That is what I used to search.

Just this video on building a coil. The Reomizer is used.

malkuth and six like this.

Stand up and be counted:
    REO ROLL CALL

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The Reomizer lacked the durability of the RM2.

I did use them for many months.

The juice comes out the top of the center tube. It can wet the coil as a bubble of juice will contact the bottom of the coil. You don't need the ends of the wick to be long enough to touch the deck. I did try longer ends and see if squonking enough juice to wet the deck would work. Nope. The middle of the wick would dry before the ends.

Also remember to check your posts. They will get loose. Over time the tightening of the posts seemed to crush the gasket under the post. Then you get a short.

I ended up with two working Reomizers out of 5. Most due to the post gasket breaking. Those two and parts were donated to a Reonaut.

Robert gave us all a RBA to use on our REO's and the Reomizer worked great for a short time. He was quick to give us the RM2 and pull the Reomizer from production.

I am so grateful that he gave me the opportunity to try a RBA. I was hooked by the flavor and vapor. Now the RM2 is all I use.

Stand up and be counted:
    REO ROLL CALL

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran redeyedancer's Avatar

If your going to use it use it on your vv mod you will have the protection from the chip . The rm1 vaped great the down fall was it couldn't handle the average vapor . I used one for a long time and never had any problems . I never take my rbas on and off my mod though If I need to check my ohms I use a voltage meter .
    malkuth likes this.