The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale) - Page 9014
Like Tree208329Likes

Thread: The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    Did I mention dance camp? I meant...um....sunday school. And I don't know any stories about Alisanne. None. In fact may not even know Alisanne....(I thought we'd agreed NEVER to mention those again!!)
    Who are you again? Do I know you?

Oops. Customers. BBL

REOnaut Forever Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah718 View Post
    onyx and pearl -- jewelry ewwwwww....I love pearls A pearl edition Reo, imagine!!!
    Two of my favorites too. My older sister lived in Korea and Hong Kong for decades. I declined offers for most jewelery as I don't wear it but I have a couple of necklaces of fresh water pearls. I wish they weren't so delicate as I would love to look down at my hands and see a pearl. My lifestyle is too rough for anything but a gold band (most of the time). My sisters and Mother were major jewelery freaks. Younger sister collected watches too, most of which she couldn't wear to work at the Post Office.

Younger sister, Post Master, and her DH, a small town, in-town carrier, both just recently both retired from Post Office. They have a very nice big new RV, and didn't have to sell their house. I'll bet those watches and lots of jewelery paid for the RV.

Maybe I should have taken older sister up on some "cheap" precious stone jewelery. Every time I went home to visit my Mother opened her drawers and told me to pick out some things. As I didn't wear jewelery I only took a few pearls here and there and a set of Topaz earrings and ring last time I visited before both parents passed away due to house fire. I'll always keep those and silver that DD has given me (she went to school in Arizona) and pass them on to grand daughter if DD doesn't get them first. DD has my first, working gold wedding band. It was made from my mothers gold crowns and fillings, when I was 16, and had to have all replaced.

Alice
    Yes, women do suffer from PMS; Patriarchy, Misogyny, and Sexism.

Sparky Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah718 View Post
    ((((((((((((((vicsan))))))))))))))) hope you saw the pic I posted of your awesome Reo
    Noooooooooo! I missed it! I've been gone all night. I tried to catch up on the thread and gave up. Where's the pic? So I can drool over it. It is expected to be delivered on Saturday!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    I hope this is one of those "girl meets girl" stories. They are so touching. 'sniff'

Edit: Oops, server screw-up. This should have been attached to the dance camp affairs between Alisanne and Lola.
    Sorry, Mike
    See? like I said....You're cheeky!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ladylola View Post
    Oops. Customers. BBL
    Quick! Ali, tell us the story while she's gone!

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

oh, no my Reo wont fire, I keep putting my finger in the hole and pushing, and taking a draw, and nothing........

Stand up and be counted:
    REO ROLL CALL

Sparky Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by mlinky View Post
    Hi vicsan! How are you today?
    Hi, Margie! I'm good! Just got back from my son's Water Polo Senior/Parent night at his HS. We won both games and I got flowers. It's all good!

ECF Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(

Quote Originally Posted by nerak View Post
    oh, no my Reo wont fire, I keep putting my finger in the hole and pushing, and taking a draw, and nothing........
    Is it on ? Haha used to do that all time

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by nerak View Post
    Has the switch been turned "off", is the atty tight, does it have a battery in it?