Best Drip Tips?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Drip Tips?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Best Drip Tips?

Hi...I'm so sick of using cartos, lol! They are expensive and still a PITA, so...I guess I'm back to dripping. I am wondering if there are any preferred drip tips, or all they all about the same? BTW..I have a ProVape-1 which I absolutely adore Thanks

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I am really enjoying the twisted drip tips from nhaler. The arn't expensive, have a nice roomy hole to drip in and pretty cool to look at too, lol. They have regular colors too that are like a clear, see through color. Go check them out

*Provari Minis* v2 & v2.5 Satin Silver, Blue LED Classy Goodness!
    www.youtube.com/missbellachic Vaping since 12/11/09
    *Bella Sophia*

ECF Veteran

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by lmrasch View Post
    Hi...I'm so sick of using cartos, lol! They are expensive and still a PITA, so...I guess I'm back to dripping. I am wondering if there are any preferred drip tips, or all they all about the same? BTW..I have a ProVape-1 which I absolutely adore Thanks
    Without a doubt, Super T makes the best! They were the ones who invented the drip tip. The latest version is the T-Tip widemouth, which features a wide opening that funnels down so the liquid hits the atty at just the right spot.

They are also the most expensive, but it's a one-time purchase. They come in delrin (plastic), aluminum, or stainless steel. IMHO, the stainless still T-tip is the best (also the most pricey) because the liquid won't stick to the sides while dripping, like it sometimes does with delrin.

I used to have a cheapo drip tip, but frequently had a mouthful of juice. That never happens with my stainless steel Super T.

RadicalJD

ECF Veteran

Thanks so much! I will probably order both suggestions, lol!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran flbutterfly1's Avatar

I just bought some from Volcano and I really like them. They are aluminum and come in colors, very petite, they fit in my Joye and my E-smoker, I really like the size kind of short the hole is small though. Shaped to fit the lips and were 3.95 each. The colors are great bought a few to match different colored cigs. They are for a 510.

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

+1 Super-T

01/27/2010 First Vape = Last Smoke
    ...the baffled king composing Hallelujah

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by flbutterfly1 View Post
    I just bought some from Volcano and I really like them. They are aluminum and come in colors, very petite, they fit in my Joye and my E-smoker, I really like the size kind of short the hole is small though. Shaped to fit the lips and were 3.95 each. The colors are great bought a few to match different colored cigs. They are for a 510.
    Quote Originally Posted by datacreek View Post
    +1 Super-T
    Haha...this is becoming an expensive habit buster, LOL!

Moved On ECF Veteran

+1 for the nhaler tips.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by lmrasch View Post
    Haha...this is becoming an expensive habit buster, LOL!
    I look at it as a hobby! Now that I am not spending money on cigs, I have more money for my "hobby"! Nhaler has a large selection of drip tips, I really like mine.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Super T has the best... nhaler is the only one that has the 306 drip tip or one that resembles brass. My buddy swears on Puresmokers zip tips... I havent tried those yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast