Heaviest/strongest tobacco flavor in 24 or 36mg?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heaviest/strongest tobacco flavor in 24 or 36mg?

Default Heaviest/strongest tobacco flavor in 24 or 36mg?

I'm sure I've seen this kind of post before but haven't been able to locate through Search..
    And I have heard good things about Janty's tobacco? (correct me if I am wrong) but they only have it in 16mg as the highest, and that just won't do anything for me :/

I'd like my next eliquid purchase to be one of a strong, full tobacco sort of taste, not really sweet, but one that does taste good and preferrably doesn't get annoying to continually smoke. (I got sick of the vanilla real fast but the tobacco flavors I've had haven't gotten on my nerves, including the French Pipe from puresmoker that I believe maybe have been rose, mixed up? That's what it tasted like to me)

15 or 20 mL would be awesome =) But if it's 30 that is fine, or even 10 might do. I won't be purchasing immediately, unless you know this company will ship fast.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran strayling's Avatar

The strongest tobacco flavour I've tried is 555, which I got in some carts with my Pilot from Puresmoker. I hated it at first and had to keep trying it to see if it *really* tasted like that. After a while my head flipped around to liking it ...

I'd recommend JC's Tennessee Cured too, but that might not be strong enough for you.
    "How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you different." - Kurt Vonnegut

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran MonsterKenny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by incineradma View Post
    I'm sure I've seen this kind of post before but haven't been able to locate through Search..
    And I have heard good things about Janty's tobacco? (correct me if I am wrong) but they only have it in 16mg as the highest, and that just won't do anything for me :/

I'd like my next eliquid purchase to be one of a strong, full tobacco sort of taste, not really sweet, but one that does taste good and preferrably doesn't get annoying to continually smoke. (I got sick of the vanilla real fast but the tobacco flavors I've had haven't gotten on my nerves, including the French Pipe from puresmoker that I believe maybe have been rose, mixed up? That's what it tasted like to me)

15 or 20 mL would be awesome =) But if it's 30 that is fine, or even 10 might do. I won't be purchasing immediately, unless you know this company will ship fast.
    TW tobacco flavor is good. Ive tried the 24mg, and its got a throat kick with a 901 and a 401!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

TW Tobacco

EST Tobacco

Both are good tobacco flavors

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Default double post

double post
    Last edited by Terraphon; 04-04-2009 at 06:34 AM. Reason: double post

ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Like Smoke from here is a good tobacco flavor....but I don't know that I would say it's really "heavy"....more tasty. Jason only has 24mg right now but has ordered 36mg too.

Electronicstix.com

Lu
    Last edited by ZambucaLu; 04-04-2009 at 07:29 AM.

Unregistered Supplier Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

i really like the Turkish Blend from truevapor.com , i know it sucks spending $10-$20 on a liquid that you may not like. if i was'nt leaving on vacation for a week there is a chance i could trade you a small sample for something that you have... that i want to try?

maybe when i get back

Quote Originally Posted by strayling View Post
    The strongest tobacco flavour I've tried is 555, which I got in some carts with my Pilot from Puresmoker. I hated it at first and had to keep trying it to see if it *really* tasted like that. After a while my head flipped around to liking it ...

I'd recommend JC's Tennessee Cured too, but that might not be strong enough for you.
    Strayling.......I too was sceptical about the 555...but the more I vape, the more I enjoy it...have only tried it in 18mg...going to get more in 36mg for a real test!The Wiz!
    Whiskey 2010-2012 Thanks for the Shot!l

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Maxwell_Edison's Avatar

Newbie here, I can't wait to get my starter kit. When you use the eJuice, do you use a regular cartridge or do you have to buy an empty refillable cartridge? Also, do you need some kind of syringe, or just the bottle. A million thanks for an answer

Max

ECF Guru ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell_Edison View Post
    Newbie here, I can't wait to get my starter kit. When you use the eJuice, do you use a regular cartridge or do you have to buy an empty refillable cartridge? Also, do you need some kind of syringe, or just the bottle. A million thanks for an answer

Max
    Welcome aboard!

You can use the cartridge you get with it by:

1) topping it off with juice (just adding some drops on top of it)

2) taking it out, rinsing it with hot water, pat it and let it dry then put it back in and either refill it by drops or with a syringe (personal preference)

3) you can by the blank carts and fill them yourself as explained above.

There are videos around about refilling your carts.

Hope that helped.

Good luck!

Lu

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast