Best E-Juice Quality
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best E-Juice Quality

Senior Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Best E-Juice Quality

Ok. Kind of looking for just names of suppliers. Who has the best quality of E-Juice out there?

Thank you,

Paul C

I know these are only opinions, but any help would be appreciated.

tgc

I like freedomsmokeusa.com myself.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Halo
    Ecopure
    VaporStation
    Johnson'sCreek
    TastyVapor

I love all of these and all have good customer service as well.
    Live in ARIZONA? Join Vaping in Phoenix Social Group forum on ECF! Monthly socials, local vendors and great people. Click HERE
    Also on FaceBook.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

FreedomsmokeUSA
    When life has you on an uphill climb, take comfort in the fact that you're mooning everyone behind you.

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

for quality if you mean performance of the juice, I think it is without a doubt backwoods brew, Alien Visions and Halo. I also really like VapeRite, Vaporstation and iVape.
    Vaporbomb and TV for sweets.

Performance: never drips through my atties... 3 drops and I am good to go for a good while... no heartburn, all day vaping pleasure... unique, original flavors that no one else can quite replicate.

another thing to consider is how is the supplier making the juice?

Are they just squirting flavourart, loranns or perfumers apprentice into a PG/VG mix or is their some real skill involved?
    Last edited by lasttango; 08-13-2010 at 08:42 PM.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

VapeRite, Vapor Station, Nhaler, Halo (I like Menthol Ice and Truepure, don't much care for their tobacco flavors).

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

TV, DIYFS, Ms T's, Vs vapor, halo, cignot's BASIC and eCopure ranges are ones Ive tried and found good quality. None are 'too thin', and none 'too thick' although the VS vapor and Halo are the thickest of all the ones Ive tried.
    They last well, have good solid flavor and last well too (unless it an uber fave then they last no time at all lol).

PV Master ECF Veteran

Freedomsmokeusa.com just go to their home page and read the ingrediants they use in their juice.

Just look at what their home page says.

We are suppliers of the worlds finest e-juices. We also stock a wide variety of Hardware for beginners to die-hard enthusiasts. About our fluids and why you should buy from us instead of the next guy who has cheaper prices. First off, our Juices are made of completely American USDA certified and inspected ingredients. All except for our flavors. We are a national and worldwide distributor for FlavourArt in Italy. Recognized as the worlds foremost finest in flavorings. Our Nicotine is 99.999 percent pure and certified by U.S. labs. Our pg and vg are made in labs in the U.S. and the vg is certified kosher by a Jewish Rabbi. Basically we only put 4 ingredients in our juices. nicotine,pg,vg,flavor. We DO NOT put water, alcohol or any other kind of cut in our juices. Our juices are the worlds finest for a reason, we will not compromise flavor by watering down our product just to make a few extra dollars off a sale.. Sure, you can find cheaper bottles of juices out there. We would ask you to place our bottle next to theirs, smell the two, then taste the two. You will immediately understand why we wont compromise our juices. We are Vapers just like you, and what we put in our own bodies is nothing short of the best there is. So again, welcome to FreedomSmokeUSA.
    Last edited by son et lumiere; 08-15-2010 at 02:28 AM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran shanagan's Avatar

I'm a big freedomsmokeusa fan also, but I just made a VaporStation purchase (miscellaneous juices from their sampler pack) because I keep hearing such good things about them. I'm looking forward to comparing and contrasting.
    “Stupidity is the deliberate cultivation of ignorance” ~ William Gaddis

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran vaporgalinfla's Avatar

FreedomSmokeUSA is my favorite supplier. I also buy natural watermelon and natural berry blend from VapeRite. VapeRite also has an organic line that's 100% VG (haven't tried).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast