Your Worst 3 flavors - Page 3
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Your Worst 3 flavors

Full Member ECF Veteran

1. Dekang cherry. Clearance rack shampoo
    2. Dekang Winston. Just bad, REALLY REALLY BAD.
    3. Oba Oba FSUSA. I have inhaled smoke from the burn out box at the track that tasted better.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

RY4 FSUSA one of the worst RY4's I've tried and I've tried some pretty bad ones
    Tropical Splash & Cherry Blossom Top Vapor -both remind me of those cheap air fresheners for cars..blech

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Well,

Ms. T's Maple Bacon. Sometimes curiosity gets the best of you. Roadkill on a muggy summer day, with a hint of artificial sweetener.

Wyatt Earp. Heard many good things about this one, but to me it tastes like mud and ash.

Any 555. Just don't care for the stuff personally.

Funny that someone said they dislike cocoa chaos though, it is one of my favorites.

From my EVO to your eyeballs!

"Just drip" is not the solution to everything!
    306 drip tips fit the v5 XL clearomisers perfectly.

Super Member Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

#1 Worst flavor of all time for me is Forest Fury from Gotvapes, it tasted like smoked meat and coffee liqueur, soooo bad.
    #2 Dekang French Pipe- I gave this to a friend and he actually started dry heaving
    #3 Cant remember who it was from, but it was a camel tobacco, except it tasted like black licorice and butt.

Super Member ECF Veteran MsOceanCity's Avatar

V4L's Ice Cream (vomit)
    MFS Whiskey (mold+dirt)
    FSUSA Maple(bad breath)

Analog free since August 24, 2010

6. 04-04-2011, 05:21 AM

Reason
    inappropriate comment

Ω Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

walfe - any walfe even the stuff I made myself
    pumpkin giner bread - freebe from madvapes yuck
    honey nut tobacco - vaporrenu its just weird tasting

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

So far, a very big thanks to all. I'm at work right now and can't continue since I'm laughing so hard. The descriptions thus far are priceless.

JGG Proto,GGTS, GGTB , Stealth, JGG, Caravela, Polidiac #6, GUS Lord #78, Ti Prometey L.E. #1, Prometey 1, Prometey 2 #1, 17, Achilles #1, Gryphon,Hydra 2, DID, Mini DID, ZAU, ZAG, Hellfire, Iatty, UFS V1, Odysseus, Penelope, Nahual #16, Bliss, Nahual Proto Genisis ,Kato Hammer #536,

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The worst crap I have vaped:

#3 Vaperite - Orange Blossom Black Tea. Shoot me. It's the only juice where I took 1 puff and said NO. It's that bad and still only third worst though.

#2 Viking Vapor- Cherry Smoke. I have no clue why any company would make this. Even more mystifying is that VV claims it is a Signature Series vape. ...?!? Go to the Dollar Store, buy a bottle of cherry cough syrup and then add a massive dose of Liquid Smoke. Put that in your mouth and prepare to puke yer guts out. Did VV lose a bet or something? Truly foul.

#1 FSUSA - Wyatt Earp. FSUSA has a wide array of poor juices but this pins the suck-o-meter. The other two vapes blow, no question. They did however have some kind of hallucination of what they wanted to make. This? It's so awful it defies description. I'll try anyway.

Take a wet dog and let it roll around in tub of half-smoked cigarette butts some hobo is saving for his retirement. Attempt to dry the dog off by dousing with Bacardi 151 and set ablaze. Experience shame. Try to put fire out by beating it with the hobo's second hand shoe inserts. Fail. Finally douse flames with jalapeno juice. Shave the aggrieved dog. Press all liquid out of the hair. Add nicotine juice to the dog squeezins'. Have kids scribble smiley faces on invoice. Sell. Get new dog with fresh hair. Repeat.

Unquestionably the worst vape I have ever tasted.
    tomadc, dspin, cookiebun and 9 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by makasin View Post
    EDIT: vapi, thats really funny about the farting. never knew that could happen.
    As if the fan club would ever admit that they stink, tehehe.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Mojito from Madvapes. Just down right awful. No rum , lime or mint flavors. Just an indescribable nasty taste.

Banana from MyPVShop Actual flavor is awesome... for the first hit or two then it burns and turns into smoked banana. Even worse it gunks up your atomizer. I tried diluting it, failed. New atomizer... same issue. Blew 3 atomizers trying to get this one to smoke right.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast