Best 3.7 volt Mod
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best 3.7 volt Mod

Moved On ECF Veteran

Default Best 3.7 volt Mod

I am about to snag up a RoughStack v2 from madvapes but before I do I would like some input on what you guys feel is the best 3.7 volt mod. I am not interested in a bottom feeder, so leave those out. Thanks

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

roughstack v2 from madvapes looks like as good a choice as any, unless you want a bigger battery.

Moved On ECF Veteran

I think 1200 mah should be sufficient, a 900 mah eGo battery can last me all day. Is there a significant difference between an eGo (3.2) and a true 3.7?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ViewAskewVapar View Post
    I am about to snag up a RoughStack v2 from madvapes but before I do I would like some input on what you guys feel is the best 3.7 volt mod. I am not interested in a bottom feeder, so leave those out. Thanks
    Best 3.7v mod is very subjective. I vote for whichever 3.7v mod is most appealing to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenkobold View Post
    roughstack v2 from madvapes looks like as good a choice as any, unless you want a bigger battery.
    Madvapes now has the extended battery cup avaliable as well as a v2 maxi roughstack.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hot box mode, at Aceofvapes. I like it because you have a charger built in. I have had one for a month and it works great, has the 14500 battery included and a usb charging cable so you can vape and charge at the same time. Nice very reasonable price.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ViewAskewVapar View Post
    I think 1200 mah should be sufficient, a 900 mah eGo battery can last me all day. Is there a significant difference between an eGo (3.2) and a true 3.7?
    It is more than a wattage of difference a 2.0 ohm on a 3.7 performs like a 1.6 would on a 3.3,
    some people notice it more than others but I think its hard to miss the difference of a fully charged battery on a mod and a fully charged ego.

You mileage may vary.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I like the BB from Altsmokes,but the rough stack is cool too.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Just curious...why no interest in bottom feeders?

I love my mini. Everything else has a compromise.

Moved On ECF Veteran

I am not a fan of atomizers, I'm a carto guy.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I love my GLV2. I don't know how much you wanted to spend or if it is something you have to have right a way, but the mods from Greatlakesvapor are great.
    Jay only does the CR123a batties ( 16340 ), that would be 2 batts for the full size and he puts in a resistor to get it down to 5V or 3.7V. I thought mine was a bit hot for what was supposed to be 3.7V so I took out the resistor and put in a single 14670 batty and it is perfect.

Long story short - I would recommend the GLV2 with no resistor and the 14670 batty. These mods come in a lot of colors and can be engraved.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast