Good cheap E-Cigs?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Good cheap E-Cigs?

Smile Good cheap E-Cigs?

Hi. Was curious if there are any fairly cheap E-Cigs that would be for sale online? I'd hope for something $30 or below, since I'd rather not blow up my pocket for something I may not even be into. I'm just a social smoker, so I don't blast through 12 packs a day or anything of the kind. I've seen a few on Ebay, but I'm just a bit worried about them being ..... Anyways, would love some opinions.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Try a Riva from liberty-flights. Remember to hit the 20% off buttton on the top left corner of the page. With the 20% off it should be about $30 give or take. Its a good, soild e-cig and a good company to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambch3p View Post
    Try a Riva from liberty-flights. Remember to hit the 20% off buttton on the top left corner of the page. With the 20% off it should be about $30 give or take. Its a good, soild e-cig and a good company to deal with.
    I'll check them out. Have you ever owned/tried one? How's the vapor production?

Super Member ECF Veteran SubOnAux24's Avatar

Vaping Guides Read this if new to vaping. And the Liberty-Flights deal can't be beat. 20% off all orders

Super Member ECF Veteran

I have one and it works just as good as my ego's. It is about the best complete starter kit you can buy for $30. It is also compatible with all the 510 and ego parts, so if you want to add a tank or cartos later you can. The batteries last a long time and vapor production is good. It's a solid e-cig that is usually very reliable.

PV Master Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Thanks, SubOnAux24, for that plug!

Indeed, Liberty-Flights' Riva-510 kits – $30 for the "Lite Bundle" (which is a complete, high-quality kit) and $35 for the "Special Edition" (virtually the same but somewhat higher voltage) – may be the best deals in vaping today. For ease of use (and effectiveness), I suggest supplementing your order with one or more "Boge 510 Cartomizer 2.0 Ohm" five-packs.

Whether you use cartomizers or atomizers with cartridges, you will need e-liquid. [An e-cig without e-liquid is analogous to an analog cigarette with the tobacco removed.] There are hundreds of good sources for e-liquid these days. For convenience, you might want to get your first batch from your hardware supplier, e.g., Liberty-Flights' e-liquids.

I recommend getting several small bottles in different flavors to begin exploring what you like, such as L-F's 5 ML PG Tobaccos (or "Others" if you prefer). Ideally, mixing the PG and VG versions of each flavor would produce an optimum flavor/vapor/TH vape. [I've also done this when my preferred nicotine level is not available. For example, mixing equal quantities of the 8mg PG USA Mix and the 24mg VG USA Mix yields 16mg strength 50/50 PG/VG.]

This is what a "fat batt" like the Riva looks like:

If you would prefer an e-cig closer in size and shape to an analog cigarette, you may want to consider a 103mm sized version of the Kr8 model, such as the Smokeless Image VOLT. [Shown below is the more expensive Bloog MaxX Fusion, but the VOLT is identical in appearance (other than logo).]

The $30 Basic Starter Kit includes five cartomizers (prefilled or blank) and only one battery. That one 220 mAh battery might meet the needs of a "social smoker." Otherwise include an extra $13 battery with your order.
    Last edited by DonDaBoomVape; 05-16-2011 at 04:43 PM.
    stillalive likes this.

Try the volt. It's cheap and is a great kr808 model.

I have a black Riva510 I got from Liberty Flights and I love it. Bought a second one that just arrived 15 minutes ago, Titanium. Very pretty.
    We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public

+1 on the Riva from liberty flights. I bought the Riva 901 which has the same threads as the 808d-1. I wish I would have known about this kit before I bought my grossly overpriced cigalectric locally. This deal cannot be beat. I have looked around at various sites and nothing comes close. They even warranty their kits, so if you have any problems, it is taken care of.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

How about an Ego kit for under $30? mypvshop.com I've bought 4 of them for family and they all work great.
    Trbobitch likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast