Best and cheapest e-liquid?
Just wondering where to find the best deals on e-liquid, specifically 36mg, either unflavored or menthol. The stuff at bestecig.com is about the cheapest I've found, at $15 for 35 ml. It's not bad stuff, either. They are based in China, yet I got my order in 6 days.
Can e-liquid be had cheaper than this? If so, where?
nuvape and thehouseofvapor is pretty cheap for U.S. companies
Houseofvapor's liquid is like water... very thin.
Originally Posted by Antig
Centraltrade.eu if u can order in bulk($500 min order if i remember).
Originally Posted by Ultimist
From retailers, ruyandirect is the cheapest i hav seen yet(30ml for $9.5).
Another good source is eastmall, but not as cheap(20ml for $10, if i remember).
Both are from china.
I know this doesnt really pertain to juice but i cant seem to get a straight answer. Im currently smoking Newport Lights and wanna quit. I use the smokestik and it just doesnt have the throat hit or batt life i need to use full time. What models and companies should i try??
watch the supplier forum here especially on weekends..........they've been going crazy(and driving me crazy)
Originally Posted by Big Rand
try the kr808d-1 model. vapor king, nebula, cig easy, nhailer. vapor king has an awsome menthol. all these have a great throat hit and the batterey last for 5-8 hrs. for a great throat hit and vapor try the 510 model, but the batterey dosent last as long. hope this helps. look at grimm greens review on you tube for the nebula. pluss nhailer.com has all kinds of custimizable pieces for the kr808d-1 model. also consider a pass through.
Get a chuck - $80 thagbuilt.com
Originally Posted by Big Rand
Get batts 18650 - $35 = 2 3000mah batts and charger at batteryjunction.com
Or, for the best throat hit, get a chuck and 4 cr123's which are 900mah a piece and use 2 at a time for a 6v combo which will blow your vaping world wide open.
Oh and FYI, your batts are only 100-200 mah so a 3000mah batt will last you 15x longer at the least. My 3000 mah batt lasts me 3 days on a single one. lol
There is no such thing as best and cheap. You get what you pay for. For cheap liquid go with dekang. For best liquid, in my opinion, go with nhaler.
Last edited by Bogalu; 01-20-2010 at 01:21 PM.
Cheapest is not always the best
Very true. Thats why i've ordered only from www.absolutelyecigs.com for more than a year and used the liquids there exclusively. When recommending them, i never use "price" only as a reason. The main reasons are:
Originally Posted by Stike
1) Cheap and "good". Always consistent. No bad batches received before. 5 x 20ml for $36 or 13 x 20ml for $66. Can't beat that for most sites.
2) Variety is limited but that assures me that stocks are always replenished for all the common flavors. There is always a "fresh" taste i get when comparing new and old liquid. Of course, this may have to do with storing techniques as well. These people are manufacturers so i'm sure they use liquid in large quantity. Just imagine the cartridges the must produce each day!
3) Fixed shipping. So i can stock up every now and then with both parts and liquid and not get ripped apart by shipping.
4) Excellent service. This one you'll have to try for yourself. I get enough feedback through PMs to know that this is true not only for me.
5) Flexible. Just throw in a request during checkout for some modifications to your kit or order and it gets done. Of course, don't expect to get freebies that way.
Tags for this Thread