Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Best e-juice sites.

Full Member ECF Veteran Trashcore's Avatar

Default Best e-juice sites.

Any one have a list of the best websites to order e-juice... Price and ship time are the most important to me.

Super Member ECF Veteran Kilroy's Avatar

What kind of liquids are you looking for? It does make a difference.

Super Member ECF Veteran

ECblends has great juice IMO, not sure what you like but their 7 leaf tobacco and chocolate hazelnut tobacco are my all day vapes. Lowest price I know of and they get it from Oregon to Tennessee in 2-3days from the time I order. Great Vendor!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

When those arent so big an issue (the time thing because I have no issues with the prices) Mrs. T's rocks not only on the juice but the service. I for one am a big new fan of thiers other than that I honestly dont much anymore like anyone elses juice as much but I am sure others out there have other things to add on this.

Trash, I have ordered from both momandpopvaporshop and madvapes. Both had similar prices, the juice at momandpops was a but thicker, but madvapes had a larger selection. Cant say anything bad about either one except the coffee was better at momandpops, but everyone has their own tastes Both places took 2 business days to arrive (im over by Flint mi). Ordered on Wed, had it on Fri for madvapes, Ordered on Sun had on Wed for momandpops.

HTH,
    Devon

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Tasty Vapor has some of the best dessert liquids (with "in your face" flavor) and is quite affordable -- especially if you order flavors that are on special (they usually have 4 on special per week)...better yet, once you find flavors you like, if you order their 2 or 4 ounce doublers and add your own nicotine, it's ridiculously inexpensive. they have excellent, consistent quality, fast shipping, and great customer service.

if you're looking for tobacco blends, Backwoods Brew has some of the best, as well as a few excellent, subtle, non-tobacco selections. they have decent/average prices, and their shipping is good. the only drawback is that they are often out of stock.
    Last edited by Shizzle; 09-17-2011 at 07:50 PM.

I like more vg. And am new so not sure what flavors I like lol. Ordered from madvapes Thursday should be here Monday. Got watermelon and kona cream. I check out mrs t

Not a huge fan of tobacco really wanna shy away from cigarette reminders. Would rather have more fun with it.

ECF Veteran

I am pretty new too was using pre filled carts and was not a huge fan so got some juice and attys and I liked that better. Now I am a convert to Fluxos and I am so into this I am not sure i will look back! One thing I want to note mrs t's does not sweeten so I had to sweeten mine i have a mad sweet tooth but a lot of people hate over sweet things. I just read in another thread one person say they loved it but next time will get the sweetener (I used non alcohol liquid stevia not the one on the site I had some here and read up on it). Good luck on your quest I went through many things getting to some favs

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

FreedomSmokeUSA last I heard has somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 flavors. While I might be a bit biased because they're my favorite; one thing most anyone who's tried their juice will tell you is they're flavors are very realistic. If it's supposed to taste like something, that's what it will taste like. With as many as they have, it's hard not to find something you'll like.
    Their prices are decent. Fortunately for those of us that have started ordering 120+mls at a time, they have frequent sales and specials - check the stickies in their forum for those.
    They use USPS Priority shipping...2-3 days from when you order for $5. Unless you're up for paying to overnight it, it doesn't get much better than that.
    <a href=http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic64715_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...pic64715_1.gif</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by BiancaMontgomery
    My only vaping friend was here today and vaped my Hog the whole time. Mercy.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast