BEST MENTHOL FOR NEWPORT SMOKER (E Liquid) + Best Strawberry
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: BEST MENTHOL FOR NEWPORT SMOKER (E Liquid) + Best Strawberry

Moved On ECF Veteran

Default BEST MENTHOL FOR NEWPORT SMOKER (E Liquid) + Best Strawberry

Hey guys/gals, I just received my SS Elite (Smoore in China) E-cig from Sharp Smoker and this little baby ROCKS!!!! After 2 weeks of searching for the best M402 I could not be happier!

N-E-Wayz

I got StrawBerry E-Liquid and also Cappachino, along with 10 high menthol carts. The menthol carts kinda suck, I cannot really taste to much menthol in them, the Strawberry is OK, gives great throat hit, I taste the Strawberry, but it's just a hint of it, wish there was more of a Strawberry taste. Now, the Cappachino ROCKS!!! The flavor is AWESOME and there is tons of it, and this is from someone who just likes the smell of Cappachino, I don't really drink it, but now I LOVE smoking it!

I am a NewPort smoker, and feel that if I can find a Menthol E-Liquid that could mimick the NewPort Menthol hit that I get from it, then it would be just that much eazier to quit analogs. I was also wondering what the best spot to buy the Strawberry e-liquid from that gives off more flavor great flovor (whats the best on the market IYO), as my fiance LOVES Strawberry (so do I).

BTW, I would just like to say that the SS Elite gives off a great throat hit, tons of vap, and Kevin over at Sharp Smoke been the best with helping me out (Awesome shipping, got here is 2 days!).

Thanks Everyone

Paul

I have been very happy with the 18mg Mint from ruyan in my 901.
    Great throat hit and lots of tasty menthol vapor.. not to mention its cheap

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just posted in another thread where someone was looking for Newport and menthol.

I saw where Nhaler has NuPort - 80ml for 35.00 or 100ml for 45.00 (I think)

Someone in the thread mentioned they were Newport Menthol smokers and really liked Nhalers. I hadn't tried it yet but figured I would pass on what I just read. LOL

Also, Electronic-Ash has an awesome Strawberry. I think it is 50ml for 29.00 and he has a coupon for 25% off, but I am not sure if that is still valid.

I know just enough to be dangerous! LOL

Good Luck in your search!
    The only exercise some people get is jumping to conclusions, running down others, side-stepping responsibility, and pushing their luck. ;)

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Janty's Newport

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...tml#post407293

Now back in stock at freshsmoking.com....

Moved On ECF Veteran

Thank you all sooo much!!!

I am now trina decide on Janty's NewPort or Nu Port from Drew, both of these seem to get high remarks from NewPort smokers!

N-E-More from Port smokers feel free to chim in

Thanks Again for all your responses

Paul

Super Member ECF Veteran harmony gardens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you order from Drew at Nhaler,, don't miss the 555 Menthol!! It's the bomb for Menthol lovers.

Quote Originally Posted by harmony gardens View Post
    If you order from Drew at Nhaler,, don't miss the 555 Menthol!! It's the bomb for Menthol lovers.
    HG.....I am confused...On the Nhaler site they list 20ml glass dropper bottles(4 for $35),but not the available strength's? Is there somthing I am missing here? I would love to try the 555 menthol....but would want it in 24mg(as I see there is no longer 36mg)Thanks!!The Wiz!
    Whiskey 2010-2012 Thanks for the Shot!l

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

can you send me a link to ruyan.

Moved On ECF Veteran

^^^

This gotta be it, unless someone else has an e-shop named Ruyan?!

Welcome to Ruyan America - Home of the Ruyan E-Cigarette

Super Member ECF Veteran harmony gardens's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vapor Wizard View Post
    HG.....I am confused...On the Nhaler site they list 20ml glass dropper bottles(4 for $35),but not the available strength's? Is there somthing I am missing here? I would love to try the 555 menthol....but would want it in 24mg(as I see there is no longer 36mg)Thanks!!The Wiz!
    Hi Wiz,,, everything they sell is 24 mg, except the 48mg flavorless. They are coming out with a special blend for 6 volt mods that will be 12 mg, but that will be called high voltage.

Drew is great about answering questions on his forum, if you're ever in doubt.

Best to you!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast