What is the Best E-Cigarette In Market ?
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: What is the Best E-Cigarette In Market ?

لــــونــــــا Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Question What is the Best E-Cigarette In Market ?

Dear all
    I've moved between most of Thread here to fined what is the best E-Cig in the market ? " and am not mean it as New User" So dont want any admin just to close it and put the link for that new user e-cig.

Am looking for best E-Cig's in the market with good kit .
    To be Specific about what i want .
    I want the normal size that it's look like normal cig , and can hold it with me in any place . So am not looking for big cig “At less for main time” . And want it to have a good battery that stand for long . beside that the performance of it is good as I dont want to change my e-cig every month and keep just start and test everything around. And easy to plug the fillter with liquid for it .

I think an advice from old users will be helpfully for me as well as for all new.

So tell us what is the best e-cig in market that you use ? And from where can buy it with good price.

Thanks and warm regards

ASH

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Hate to say it, but ... the more it looks and feels like a real cigarette the less likely it is to work well. Physical size and storage capacity of the battery go hand in hand. If you don't mind carrying around a pocket full of spare batteries, a little KR 808-D1 works OK. There are only so many actual makers of those look alike PV's, but they will put anyones label on them. The problem is that most of "those" sites won't say if what they are selling is a 808, let alone if it is a D1, which is OK, or a D2, which is not.

What I use probably isn't relevant because it most definitely does not look like a real cigarette.
    Last edited by tj99959; 04-03-2012 at 12:48 PM.
    http://www.casaa.org/images/9974739e5e33027c7244f0b4518d5a2d.jpg

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Thumbs up 808d-1

I think Halo makes the best e-cig batteries!
    I have several of their "Element" 510s, manual.
    Then I won a G-6 Kit from Halo!
    The e-liquids taste better than with a 510.
    Halo's batteries are sealed
    (even the automatics).
    The G-6s (808D-1s) come in lots of colors;
    you can also get black or white.
    Everything is on sale right now until
    midnight, April 3 with the coupon code:
    SPRING2012
    Here is a link: http://www.halocigs.com/g6/electroni...arter-kit.html
    Last edited by mg7454; 04-03-2012 at 01:13 PM.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for your answer tj99959 . Ok lets forget about the size as i still can use GS out of home.
    So give me a good models and site to fined even if it's bigger tna the normal Cig.
    I think now you can help me more . so lets forget about the size and please show me some good e-cig stuff.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by ASHeS View Post
    Dear all
    I've moved between most of Thread here to fined what is the best E-Cig in the market ? " and am not mean it as New User" So dont want any admin just to close it and put the link for that new user e-cig.

Am looking for best E-Cig's in the market with good kit .
    To be Specific about what i want .
    I want the normal size that it's look like normal cig , and can hold it with me in any place . So am not looking for big cig “At less for main time” . And want it to have a good battery that stand for long . beside that the performance of it is good as I dont want to change my e-cig every month and keep just start and test everything around. And easy to plug the fillter with liquid for it .

I think an advice from old users will be helpfully for me as well as for all new.

So tell us what is the best e-cig in market that you use ? And from where can buy it with good price.

Thanks and warm regards

ASH
    It is not possible for a ecig that is the size of a cigarette to have long battery life. The size of the battery would prohibit it. The next size up would be a KGO IMO fro Hooserecigsupply and it's only $43. Great battery life and much better than the EGO. It's not very big but is a little bigger than the cigarette sized or 510. i love mine. I now have moved into bigger mods but I use my KGO when I'm out of the house. Best used with 1.5 dual coil cartomizer. great setup together. Heres where you can find them KGO kit1100mAh by SLB I know there are a couple other places as well. Good luck

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mg7454 View Post
    I think Halo makes the best e-cig batteries!
    I have several of their "Element" 510s, manual.
    Then I won a G-6 Kit from Halo!
    The e-liquids taste better than with a 510.
    Halo's batteries are sealed
    (even the automatics).
    The G-6s (808D-1s) come in lots of colors;
    you can also get black or white.
    Everything is on sale right now until
    midnight, April 3 with the coupon code:
    SPRING2012
    Here is a link: G6 Basic Starter Kit - G6 E-Cig
    So that is the best now G6 " It' Rmined me with Guitar Buddel lol"
    If it's the best on markeing i will get it right away . And it's my bad i just asked this question, If i will not buy it today I will serch for other Coupon again

So now i knew one of the good E-Cig in marketing lets see others what will sujest

And thanks for your answer

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by IMV8PIN View Post
    It is not possible for a ecig that is the size of a cigarette to have long battery life. The size of the battery would prohibit it. The next size up would be a KGO IMO fro Hooserecigsupply and it's only $43. Great battery life and much better than the EGO. It's not very big but is a little bigger than the cigarette sized or 510. i love mine. I now have moved into bigger mods but I use my KGO when I'm out of the house. Best used with 1.5 dual coil cartomizer. great setup together. Heres where you can find them KGO kit1100mAh by SLB I know there are a couple other places as well. Good luck
    Thanks alot mate i will checl it as well now .

And mg7454 for G6 what is the best choes for batteries typ Mnaual or Auto or Man / Auto ? And Battery Length ?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The opinion varies greatly. My mother loves her egos my brother rocks a provari with tanks and I love my REOs. We always debate who has the best but really it boils down to each individual need. My brother needs that punch that only a vv can offer and I tend to chain vape and love attys. So find what category you think you may fall in and look for what you deem the best and viola!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Rar likes this.

Sage Tribal Queen Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

First off, to clarify, you want:

* a cigarette-sized device
    * exceptional performance
    * long lasting, durable battery
    * easily fillable

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the device that you are seeking does not exist. The general rule of thumb in the ecig world is that 'the closer it resembles a cigarette, the less likely it is that it will perform well and last long".

If you are really determined to have a device that 'looks like cigarette', you will have to lower your expectations in terms of durability and performance. You can get a KR-808D device that closely resembles a cigarette, however, expect that you will be switching out the batteries to recharge every 2 hours. This may work well for you if you are a 'light' smoker. Also, performance of these devices (compared to larger battery models) is just 'okay' (not exceptional).

That said, these devices are perfectly suitable for folks just starting out who need their device to resemble a cigarette so that they can transition to ecigs from analogs. All devices have their place!
    Last edited by cactusgirl; 04-03-2012 at 01:40 PM.
    Smoke free since January 29, 2011
    [

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Xaria View Post
    The opinion varies greatly. My mother loves her egos my brother rocks a provari with tanks and I love my REOs. We always debate who has the best but really it boils down to each individual need. My brother needs that punch that only a vv can offer and I tend to chain vape and love attys. So find what category you think you may fall in and look for what you deem the best and viola!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Thanks for your answer . But I dont think i get every thing man am still new like I said . So I didnt get every thing u said

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast