best ejuices
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: best ejuices

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default best ejuices

Can i have your opinions on your favorite ejuices for reference. Wanting to try some new juices soon.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

In my humble, veteran opinion... Virgin Vapor is hands-down the cleanest, best-tasting juice out there. And the best thing for new vapers? It won't clog up your equipment, which is one of the single most frustrating things for a newbie.

VV actually has a new tobacco flavor which is really earthy and good...tastes a lot like a cig (or so I'm told...i don't remember what one tastes like, anymore). You may want to try it.

But just remember that everyone's taste is subjective...especially to someone who is just switching from cigs to vaping. Your tastebuds will change as you make the switch, as well. What tastes good to you today may not in a few months.
    "The question isnít who is going to let me; itís who is going to stop me." ~ Ayn Rand

Large Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

What types of flavors do you think you might like? Tobacco, fruit, coffee, floral, bakery?

I like sweet-ish tobacco flavors, so I like vendors such as Backwoods Brew, NiteLiteVapor, Vermillion River, and Mom and Pop's.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Top Shelf Vapes for fruits.

Freedom Smoke USA ... I really like desert cowboy, their fruits, and lucky leprechaun.

Dekang brand is my favorite...DK-Tab. Welcome to Valley Vapor

Alien Visions E-Juice for boba's bounty, blend 4, and havana.

Welcome to AltCig.com - Your Flavor Lives Here - love spiced cookie and vanilla love
    priorities likes this.
    MOD HOARDER

Full Member ECF Veteran

I love kick bass vapor crisp cola,troll bridge cookie and gooey butter cake
    Backwoods Brew Casablanca, Vermillon River for tobacco
    Still searching for good fruit flavor..

ECF Veteran

So far, my very favorites are from MsT's Bakery. Peach, Cinnamon Danish Banana, and Snickerdoodle, in that order, but I've still got about a gajillion left to try- I've been ordering lots of different things in the smallest sizes from different vendors. I'm finding it very difficult to put down this MsT's Peach, though, so the rest will just have to wait.

PV Master Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

My answer is always DIY. If you can't make it you don't deserve to vape it It puts you in a sack up situation. At around 30 cents a day it's a heck of a lot cheaper and easy to experiment. Get bored with something? Make something new! Get your mad scientist on.
    ~Sue~Feb2012 likes this.

PV Master Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShogaNinja View Post
    My answer is always DIY. If you can't make it you don't deserve to vape it It puts you in a sack up situation. At around 30 cents a day it's a heck of a lot cheaper and easy to experiment. Get bored with something? Make something new! Get your mad scientist on.
    I'm going ro add something to this since it wouldn't let me edit for some reason. Download and use the EJUICEMEUP program for free. Watch some DIY youtube videos to see what to do. And then for the icing on the cake here is an ultimate secret. Mix your nic fluid with your vg/pg first in a large batch of say 30 ml. Then you can take small amounts out of the master blank mix and experiment on like 1ml instead of like 5ml. I also recommend you have a 306 lr atomizer on hand to drip with so you're not having to clean a tank or carto if the results aren't what you expected. Whether you get commercial juice or DIY always shake your bottles before you use them. The ingredients separate constantly and due to the difference in the ingredients' density and it seems like the flavoring always goes to the top.

You can also find some other little tidbits on my blog if you are interested. Good luck and my the vapes be with you.
    Last edited by ShogaNinja; 05-06-2012 at 06:19 PM.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Virgin Vapor is my favorite!
    Pheisty likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

Its very difficult to recommend juices. We all taste them differently. Some juice that my friends love, I personally hate. Its a try and judge mode
    Pheisty likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast