New to vaping about 2 months but so far...
1. Buckeye vapors, Apollo ecigs.. So many more to try
2. Bv4, Sandy Sex, Super Juice, Banana Cream(Buckeye Vapor)
3. 70/30 and 60/40
4. SS vtube with 6ml dct tank, Tgo with clearomizers, Ego VV with dct tank and clearomizers
pinkspot vapors, 6 6ml bottles for $30, my favorite so far, black mamba, volcano inferno
1. Ahlusion, Backwoods Brew and FreedomSmokeUSA
2. Peach River Tree Blend (Ahlusion)
Just Peachy (FreedomSmokeUSA)
Peach (Backwoods Brew)
Cactus Juice (Ahlusion)
Hypnotic Mist (FreedomSmokeUSA)
Melon, Cantelope (FreedomSmokeUSA)
3. 50/50 pg/vg and 70/30 PG/VG in 12-16mg strengths
6. Ego batteries with 3.5ml Smoktech tanks and Jazz Cartopipe with 6ml modified Smoktech tanks
7. 1.7ohm SmokTech single coil and Boge 1.6-2.0ohm tank cartos
Guess I'm really into Peach flavors, lol. The funny thing is every Peach juice I try tastes completely different than the next. I like BWB's peach because it tastes like a truly great natural Peach mixed with undertones of a mellow iced tea. Very smooth and pleasing with a true upfront peach taste. I like FSUSA's Just Peachy because it tastes exactly like Haribo Gummy Peaches (candy). I like Ahlusion's Peach River Tree Blend because it's very complex with many layers of flavor that starts with a strong nutty, caramel up front (think original plain Captain Crunch) and then it mellows down into tea and tobacco hints finishing off with the same great, natural sweet peach flavor that can be found in the BWB juice.
Hands down favourite juice I've had so far is Strawberry Lemonade from The Best eJuice - VapeDudes.com - Hand-Crafted Gourmet & Organic - 100% USA Ingredients
Got a free 10mL bottle using their facebook promo code and I'm hooked, ordering a 30mL within a week.
I'm really new but so far the Rainier from Johnson Creek has been really awesome--yummy natural-tasting cherry flavor with no tobacco tone for it. It's an all-VG flavor so it's in the Red Oak line.
HHV. 70/30 Jiggy, Crackberry and Java Smooth
I am pretty new to this myself...but I sort of dive right in to everything and started buying samples right away. I decided I wanted to start with the most popular vendors that I see over and over again...because after my experience with "price is right" vendors...like ones that have 270+ flavors....(not good experiences with their juice) I decided that"famous" juices probably get that way for a reason...so I will share my experiences with you
Heather's Heavenly Vapes: they offer a sampler pack where you can choose "select" flavors in 3ml botyles. A personally, I would suggest:
-Gandalf, its tobacco based but so smooth and wonderful even non-tobacco fans (like me) thoroufhly enjoy it.
-Angel's Kiss. Its sort of enigmatic...berries for sure..apples?..banana?...vanilla?....it is Al blended perfectly and finishes with a surprising touch of cool...not really like traditional menthol but fantastic.
....i immediately ordered 30 ml bottles after tasting these! If you know you like tobacco, then I would also suggest, Shadowfax, gollam, oompa, serendipity, and Heathers heavenly tobacco.
Alice in Vapeland:
This is by far my favorite vendor! No one beats them in customer service, unique flavors, packaging and shipping. They are a fairly new company, but I'm poetry sure they will soon set the standard by which all other vendors will be measured.
Try a sample pack...or two you will pick 5 flavors of your nic choice and they eill send you a 6th for free. My recommendationss:
-B&W Cookie....this is my all time favorite ejuice! So warm and sweet without being to sweet...it's just perfect! And it produces amazingly satisfying and rich vapor....it's truly amazing!
-White Rabbit...try as I might, I cannot figure out what the flavors are, but I still enjoy it word if warming though...this one requires at least a week of steeping.
-twas Brillig.....yummy blackberry
They just released a new flavor.bandersnatch...haven't tried it yet but want to!
-Ecto Plasma...see what all the hype is about...it is very easy to see! This one immediately jumped into my rotation as soon as I tried it
-Avox...i didn't expect much from this one, so I was surprised that I loved it so much! Now I can't let myself run out! It's really really good! Fruity....you can almost feel the juice in your mouth
-Conundrum....my fave from them. Packed with flavor and enjoyment
-Berry Potter...if you like fruit...this is a must
-blueberry crumble...tastes authentic...amazing!
I am using ego twists, 650 mah, and 900 mah. I have smoktek dual coil tanks (3.5 ml...i see no need to have larger tanks since I like to change my flavors a few times a week), stardust ce4s, and a plain ol atomizer for direct dripping...which is perfect for trying flavors.
Hope that helps
1. Zenith, Totally Wicked, E-cig
2. BlueBerry Tobacco, Strawberries & Cream, French Pipe (All from TW)
3. 20% PG / 80% VG
4. E-cig . c o m, best deals as long as you order in bulk. Shipping is 17.50 to US, but they have a 15% sale on your cart right now.
5. Again, E-cig . c o m (not promoting in any way)
6. E9 e-cig (from V9) modified atty, easy hits and 2x more vapor, Ovale Elips (in the mail)
Note I am not promoting any of the above vendors. I am just proclaiming my favorite vendors. I like Totally Wicked because I have a Vapor Bar that I can walk to from my house (1.7 miles) that sells all TW liquid and models.
1. Heathers Heavenly Vapes and Alice in Vapeland(I have some BWB steeping and I have a feeling they'll be on this list as my top 3)
2. My favorite Juices(so far)from HHV are Gandalf, Dragons Fire, and Dark Horse and my favorite AiV juice(so far)is Zombie Apocalypse(I've only tried two of AiV's juices but I intend on trying them all slowly as time goes on).
3. It was 80/20 but I am considering 70/30 because the high PG content gives me heartburn and AiV has their juices individually proportioned with the perfect pg/vg ratio for perfect flavor. I trust them so I never request a customized ratio. But they happen to mostly be high vg which I enjoy for morning and late night vaping.
6. Right now it's two ego twists.
7. Like I said two boring ego twists and vivi nova tank. But in roughly a week my setup will be a satin black blue LED Provari mini with extension and until I get an IBtank vivi novas will have to do.
I plan on trying A LOT of juice. Not because I'm not satisfied but because I'm a vaping enthusiast like most vapers and I write reviews and I see many tanks and juices in my future and maybe a few more apvs(not that I need them after I get my Provari).
1. Any vendor that can make a great RY4
2. many many RY4s
Tags for this Thread