vaporbreak ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: vaporbreak ?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dk1aussie View Post
    I have ordered from vaporbreak for the first time and everything from them has been excellent
    shipping took less than 10 day`s to arrive using ems which is the same from any other vendor
    that I have bought from using ems

the dekang and hangsen juices are great ... they vape fine with good flavor
    I got 2 x ego twist 650mah, ego cones 3mil, 3mil tank, dekang juice tobacco, hangsen tobacco both 50 mil
    2 x ego chargers, 2 x did clones buy only the chrome tube ones not the clear tank one`s as they leak
    that`s not a vaporbreak problem ... I saw a review after I got them and they had the same problem from a different supplier
    and 2 x lanyards for the ego`s .... and like I said everything is excellent ... I`m using the 650 twist now with a 2.0 ohm boge cart
    it last about a day couldn`t be happier .... going from the darwin and provari to the 650 mah ego twist can`t tell the difference
    except for a lot lighter smaller and user friendly
    I`m happy with them so I ordered again

I have heard bad reviews about reputable companies such as Nhaler, madvapes to name a few ...
    poor customer service mixed up orders or poor quality products etc

so bad reviews can happen to any vendor some more than others

That is part of the fun of vaping finding the right vendor and products that I like .... !!!!
    Thanks,dk1aussie. I just ordered a Vamo V2 chrome kit for $33.00 before I read your post. Here is what i orrdered. Description Unit price Qty Amount
    CE5+ replacement wick and atomizer bowl
    Item# 118 $1.50 USD 5 $7.50 USD
    CE5+ eGo atomizer (with easily replaceable and cheap wick and coil)
    Item# 124 $3.60 USD 1 $3.60 USD
    EGO/510 adapter
    Item# 162 $1.00 USD 1 $1.00 USD
    vivi nova clearomizer kits
    Item# 163 $6.00 USD 1 $6.00 USD
    VV650 VAMO V2 STARTER KIT no atomizers
    Item# 173 $33.49 USD total $72.00 including shipping. I even got the upgraded which claims 3/7 days delivery. I sent a note through PP as well with the Vaperbreak order form pointing out the complaints in this thread (again, before reading your pos review).Hearing your report makes me feel optimistic about a good deal. What I paid for the Vamo, batts & charger, I pretty much got the rest of the items for free! I am loving this Vamo so much I bought another for backup. The body alone is only $26.00so for $7 more I took a chance on the batts (18350) and charger. I'll follow up when I receive my order This same order would have cost $100.00 (or more?) at HC.
    Keith
    Irishgal55 and kljoki like this.

Account closed on request Verified Member

budynbuick ..... I have read a few post and one person has ordered from them 7 times
    without a hitch from Australia which is where I`m from
    so that gave me the confidence to buy from them after reading the negative reviews

I didn`t know about vaporbreak till someone from ecf sent me a pm with the link
    that was on the HC ecf section where we were discussing alternatives after HC stopped china air mail
    Last edited by dk1aussie; 01-01-2013 at 08:33 AM.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've used them, for the price I have no complaints, but be aware, they operate at the budget end of the market so what you get for the price is hat what you get.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

budynbuick ..... I have read a few post and one person has ordered from them 7 times
    without a hitch from Australia which is where I`m from
    so that gave me the confidence to buy from them after reading the negative reviews

I didn`t know about vaporbreak till someone from ecf sent me a pm with the link
    that was on the HC ecf section where we were discussing alternatives after HC stopped china air mail

Sounds like you have purchased from them more then once. I told them I wanted what is represented in their photos & no DOA. I reminded them ECF can make or break a vendor. I have used PP a 100 times & never had to make a claim but let them know I would quickly file if my order was not correct. It matters not one iota how cheap they may sell their products if they do not get the order correct. I am stunned they have over 4000 posts & the two months I have lurked around here never heard of them.
    Keith

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Right now there chrome Vamo is no cheaper than Health Cabin's - both are $39. I got one from Health Cabin in the Christmas sale for $31. I bought a bunch of other stuff on sale too - no more expensive than vapor Break at that time from what I can see. The Vapor Break vivi novas look like knock offs. They aren't a Vision distributor.
    I expect they have some good deals, but they seem to be hit and miss from what I've read.
    Health Cabin are a registered ECF supplier, with their own sub-forum here. Vapor Break aren't.
    About Variable Wattage & Variable Voltage

Gear: LP Reo Grand, Innokin SVD, Vamo, Zmax, VMod XL, CCST, Bolt

budynbuick ..... I just placed my 2nd order with them yesterday

The vamo I paid $26.99 body only .... the vamo kit is $33.49 includes 2 x batteries 18350, 1 x charger.

the first order I got was fine .... everything works, juices in a sealed bottle, what more can you ask for
    I`m happy .... that`s all that matters.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I just looked at it right now on Vapor Break. VV650 VAMO V2 (body only) eGo APV $39. Its chrome.
    Maybe their Christmas sale is over.
    Same price at Health Cabin.

here is the link for the VAMO V2 (VV650) VV vamo mod v2 vv vw - VaporBreak

the body is $26.99 chrome or black chrome
    Last edited by dk1aussie; 01-01-2013 at 02:36 PM.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

here is the for the VAMO V2 (VV650) VV link vamo mod v2 vv vw - VaporBreak

the body is $26.99 chrome or black chrome
    Did you look at it?
    I have it in US dollars and it says The Vamo starter kit is $49.99
    I wouldn't use those batteries either. They are Li-ion ICRs. These pvs need IMRs.
    The chrome body only is $39.
    Vamo v2.

That's from looking at the link you just posted.

Here's Health Cabin's APV - Variable Voltage & Mods : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Stainless steel Vamo $43.50
    Chrome Vamo $39
    Both version 2.
    For an extra $4.50 the stainless steel is worth it.

Same price as Vapor Break for the chrome.
    Last edited by kiwivap; 01-01-2013 at 02:43 PM.

ok I don`t know whats going on
    I also have it on US dollars .... I do not know why it is showing different prices when you go there
    vamo mod v2 vv vw - VaporBreak

below is what I see when I visit the site from the link posted

I shop at HC ... I ordered from them yesterday as well

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast