vaporbreak ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: vaporbreak ?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ordered from them before, they often get orders wrong when sending them out, they did for me.
    I have sent over 15 e mails and never got a reply
    The online chat can be hit and miss, often only works once
    The juice was very bad
    The vamo kit you ordered be very carful with the charger and batteries, actually just throw them away
    They are dangerous, i read on an Aussi forum about the charger exploding while charing these batteries, there were some pictures too and it didn't look good.
    The charger and the batteries from that kit are the lowest of the lowest you can ever get and not safe to use.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Wow - let me see if I can screenshot to show what I'm seeing - and have you cleared your cache?
    About Variable Wattage & Variable Voltage

Gear: LP Reo Grand, Innokin SVD, Vamo, Zmax, VMod XL, CCST, Bolt

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

This is what I'm seeing:

ECF Veteran

The reason is this guys, as a logged in member you see one price as a guest you see another.
    So the first poster is logged into the site and sees the discounted price, the other poster is seeing the site as a guest and sees the none discounted price.
    There is a reason for this as a certain vendor decided to say they were selling them too cheap and companied to the factory, which in turn made a problem for the vendors who were selling it, let's say, cheaper than this other Chinese vendor, so to keep things sweet this is what you see as the prices.
    dk1aussie and kiwivap like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maka View Post
    The vamo kit you ordered be very carful with the charger and batteries, actually just throw them away
    They are dangerous, i read on an Aussi forum about the charger exploding while charing these batteries, there were some pictures too and it didn't look good.
    The charger and the batteries from that kit are the lowest of the lowest you can ever get and not safe to use.
    Yes, that charger and those batteries are worthless for mods.
    kljoki likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

The reason is this guys, as a logged in member you see one price as a guest you see another.
    So the first poster is logged into the site and sees the discounted price, the other poster is seeing the site as a guest and sees the none discounted price.
    There is a reason for this as a certain vendor decided to say they were selling them too cheap and companied to the factory, which in turn made a problem for the vendors who were selling it, let's say, cheaper than this other Chinese vendor, so to keep things sweet this is what you see as the prices.
    Thanks for explaining that Maka. $27 is cheap. I wouldn't buy their vivi novas - they are knock offs. The number of people that have needed help because they bought vivi knock offs .... I have read other posts by people saying their orders were messed up, or they got defective stuff and couldn't get a replacement. Hit and miss.

Account closed on request Verified Member

Thanks for that .... I have ordered imr batteries from MV
    the first order I got was all there ... so I thought I would give them a second go

Ordered from them before, they often get orders wrong when sending them out, they did for me.
    I have sent over 15 e mails and never got a reply
    The online chat can be hit and miss, often only works once
    The juice was very bad

ECF Veteran

Take one read of the Facebook page for the site and you will see complaint after complaint.
    Cheap prices come with problems, I've read people who have been waiting 2 or 3 months and still don't have their order from them and you will never get e mail replies from them, and yes don't touch any of their clearos or atomisers as they are knock offs.

i ordered a vamo v2 from them, paid an extra $20 for express shipping... order it 7 days ago... it shipped today... a whole week to package my mod and get it shipped ... just saying, oh and it only took 3 emails and countless attempts on their "live chat support" to get a response from them which was " it will ship tonight" shipped 3 days after that message. the prices are great, but you pay the price for them... if i could go back i would spend the extra money and order from another vendor.
    Last edited by connavar; 01-02-2013 at 07:28 AM.
    dk1aussie and kljoki like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

ordered a while ago and it was alright, juice was not as good as i hoped (ordered alot of hangsen) This time, ordered just some plain old back up ego batts on the 6th of december, emailed them twice, no response, and the items are still listed as waiting to be shipped.. (Trapped in customs limbo?) Not sure how to proceed, but not happy with being out 50 bucks with no email responses and no merch. I suppose another couple weeks is in order due to holiday, but im already 3 days away from a full month.

=-/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast