vaporbreak ? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: vaporbreak ?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gravitygroove View Post
    emailed them twice, no response, and the items are still listed as waiting to be shipped..
    =-/
    This is the main problem, you have no contact with the company or the owner.
    2 months down the line you are still waiting, and can't use the PayPal claim back.
    I don't know why people still use that site to be honest.

Account closed on request Verified Member

gravitygroove

I have waited up to 9 weeks before getting an order
    which was through another company using china airmail
    5 to 6 weeks is average for china airmail for me

you ordered on the 6th of Dec ...
    I would start getting concerned if you do not have the package
    early Feb 2013 .... I wouldn`t worry about it otherwise.

when I want it to be delivered quickly
    I pay the extra postage and get EMS
    which takes about 10 day`s for delivery for me
    Last edited by dk1aussie; 01-05-2013 at 06:29 AM.

Full Member Verified Member

Heres my experience with VB. In August i ordered some Hangsen e-lequid from them and it took about a month till delivery. The liquids were awful and the only use i found was for the bottles-using them to mix my own liquids..
    In December i ordered a Vamo set, paid on the 4th and i`m still waiting for it. This time tho, i opened a claim via PP and i hope that in 7 days time i will have my money back, so i can order the so badly wanted Vamo from a different vendor.
    End line is that i will never use them again

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

I had to register for the 26.95 price.
    Keith

ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dk1aussie View Post
    ok I don`t know whats going on
    I also have it on US dollars .... I do not know why it is showing different prices when you go there
    vamo mod v2 vv vw - VaporBreak

below is what I see when I visit the site from the link posted

I shop at HC ... I ordered from them yesterday as well
    That is what I saw after registering. I also just ordered from HC. I got kinda ticked off at Vaperbreak calling a fellow member & I wanted to give them a piece of my mind & that if my order is wrong in any way I would shout it from the roof top. OTOH, if I get good service I would shout that just as loud. HC is stellar in my book!
    Keith

ECF Veteran

Worst Chinese vendor out there.
    Never order from them, for the extra $10 or $20 it's worth going with a real vendor.
    The place needs shutting down, and as long as people let others know how bad they are then the better.
    Also put in lots of PayPal claims too

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have also been buying from this site for over 3 months,and i have no issues at all.all my hardware (inc) 2 vamo`s and 2 lava tubes,and countless other things,have all arrived in perfect working order and packed very well indeed.I think the longest i have had to wait was approx 2 weeks but that was over the xmas period,so to be expected.The only thing i would not buy from them again is their juice.imho i dont think it is genuine,and i have a drawer full of the stuff;just can`t bring myself to chuck it out LOL.but it was very cheap so it is no real biggie.personally i have been treated very well by this site,and i will continue to use them.
    dk1aussie and Haiyuan like this.
    Bagua, Tvs all brass, nemesis, Caravela, Chi-you, Atom, Bellwether, Tree of life...Trident RDA, 4 kayfuns, 2 russians, Rocket.

Account closed on request Verified Member

I have been using their e-liquid it vapes fine

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

purchase from december 6th 2012, still has not left customs today, jan 13, 2013- and vaporbreak has not responded to three messages.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have used VaporBreak several times. I always temper my expectations versus the delivery times from US vendors. I deal with overseas companies frequently and know that it just take longer. Sometimes a lot longer. I think that the cultural differences have a part as well. For example, I believe Jan 9th through 13th they celebrate the New Year. Even the Avery Dennison, our company orders a lot of labels, website says they are shut down during this time. Plus, I think a company like VaporBreak was not fully prepared to deal with the onslaught of orders. If you add in a bit of a language barrier it is a recipe for "issues". If they continue getting bad comments, I would think they could see a decline in orders. On the other hand, large companies like AT&T and Time Warner survive despite poor service claims.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast