vaporbreak ?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: vaporbreak ?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default vaporbreak ?

Anyone have any dealings with vaporbreak.com ? They seem to have great prices on hangsen e-juice but I'm a bit skeptical. The juice prices seem to good to be true and I've never heard of them so I'm not sure.

Full Member Verified Member

No, but their prices are CRAZY cheap. I would see why you would question...

Ascended to Nirvana Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

About us

VaporBreak.com is based in Shenzhen, the technology and production capital of China. We suppily many orders every week to users of electronic around the world.

The Vaporbreak team take pride in our product and aim to provide the best e-cig and liquids to our loyal customers around the world. Our liquids all from Dekang and Hangsen. They are the best and biggest suppliers in the world.

If you have not tried Vaporbreak.com products we would love to urge you to try the world's best electronic cigarettes from the world's leading suppliers.
    ------
    Taken from their website. That explains it!
    kljoki likes this.

Caravela #294, REO's with RM2's: Grand, VVGs, VVWs including Tesla, Mini 2.1s, & Woodvils, Mamu DNA20 Delsy,
    ProVari/ZAP, lizardnipples, RBA's and RDA's with a few Trippy Tips on top

I put an order in from VaporBreak.com and one of the items was an eGo Variable Voltage Passthrough Battery. The order arrived quickly but the button on the battery was defective, it did work but the button wouldn't press in to a click and any slight touch activated it. I talked to them via their online chat on the website and was told to send a photo! How can you tell if a button can be pressed via a photo? I was then called a liar and they said I must send a video, which I did, I then received an email from them calling me a liar again. I have since binned the battery because any slight touch in my pocket and it would have activated. I don't know about their e-liquid but i doubt it will be genuine Hangsen. These Chinese companies are ok if everything runs smoothly but as soon as something goes wrong they come down on you like a ton of bricks.
    Geeker2U and JenniBean like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

They called you a liar twice???

Full Member Verified Member

I wanted to add a post as I have been emailing them and attempting to use their site chat since October, with NO response and chat "fails" as soon as I type i have a problem with my order! Vaporbreak sent incorrect items, omitted items, items pictured on site were not what I received, and items were also missing parts. DO NOT order from this company.

Super Member ECF Veteran

My experiences - His Dekang tastes terrible. He claims it's genuine but tastes noting like it unless Dekang makes some low grade line that I don't know about. Hangsen 30ml seems genuine, smaller bottles look different but taste the same tho seem somewhat stronger in Nic. than stated.
    Hardware knock offs are cheap, quality is decent. This guy is slow to post stuff.
    Last edited by Vaptor; 12-23-2012 at 12:22 AM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tynesir;de7534299
    I put an order in from VaporBreak.com and one of the items was an eGo Variable Voltage Passthrough Battery. The order arrived quickly but the button on the battery was defective, it did work but the button wouldn't press in to a click and any slight touch activated it. I talked to them via their online chat on the website and was told to send a photo! How can you tell if a button can be pressed via a photo? I was then called a liar and they said I must send a video, which I did, I then received an email from them calling me a liar again. I have since binned the battery because any slight touch in my pocket and it would have activated. I don't know about their e-liquid but i doubt it will be genuine Hangsen. These Chinese companies are ok if everything runs smoothly but as soon as something goes wrong they come down on you like a ton of bricks.
    I was gonna order from them. One would think that with over 4000 posts they would speak to tynesider's issue. they sure are really busy on this forum. Has ANYONE had a good dealing with them? If you are reading this (vaperbreak)you need to speak to this mans issue. Calling people liars? i was putting in a pretty big order but after this thread I'll just look else where unless you speak to this (not in a form letter). Hello
    Thanks for the heads-up folks. Looks like you saved me a heartache. How do they stay open?.
    Keith
    Last edited by budynbuick; 12-31-2012 at 09:08 AM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tynesider View Post
    Hey,Tynesider. DiD you order with PPAL. They do have some great prices! I have a cart full of stuff. I might just order with PP and if they mess me over I'll file a claim with PPal. What to do, what to do?. I'm tired. I'll think on it when I get up later. By then maybe someone else will chime in with more info. Something like this could cost them a LOT of customers.
    Keith

Account closed on request Verified Member

I have ordered from vaporbreak for the first time and everything from them has been excellent
    shipping took less than 10 day`s to arrive using ems which is the same from any other vendor
    that I have bought from using ems

the dekang and hangsen juices are great ... they vape fine with good flavor
    I got 2 x ego twist 650mah, ego cones 3mil, 3mil tank, dekang juice tobacco, hangsen tobacco both 50 mil
    2 x ego chargers, 2 x did clones buy only the chrome tube ones not the clear tank one`s as they leak
    that`s not a vaporbreak problem ... I saw a review after I got them and they had the same problem from a different supplier
    and 2 x lanyards for the ego`s .... and like I said everything is excellent ... I`m using the 650 twist now with a 2.0 ohm boge cart
    it last about a day couldn`t be happier .... going from the darwin and provari to the 650 mah ego twist can`t tell the difference
    except for a lot lighter smaller and user friendly
    I`m happy with them so I ordered again

I have heard bad reviews about reputable companies such as Nhaler, madvapes to name a few ...
    poor customer service mixed up orders or poor quality products etc

so bad reviews can happen to any vendor some more than others

That is part of the fun of vaping finding the right vendor and products that I like .... !!!!
    Concrete, 4play, kljoki and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast