Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: The Bolt & Cartos

  1. #1
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    59

    Default The Bolt & Cartos

    I just got the bolt and cant figure out what kind of carto i should use.. I have tried dual coils 2.0+.2 and 2.5+.2 and they seem to be burning to hot..I have two 18350 batteries in it, can someone please tell me what will work best? thank you in advance..
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” Jimi Hendrix

  2. #2
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    west bloomfield
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    I just got the bolt and cant figure out what kind of carto i should use.. I have tried dual coils 2.0+.2 and 2.5+.2 and they seem to be burning to hot..I have two 18350 batteries in it, can someone please tell me what will work best? thank you in advance..
    Sorry, I don't have an answer for you as I was just looking into purchasing a Bolt for myself. I'm going to follow your post to see what responses you get. BTW...what do you think of it so far? Side-note, why don't you try a single coil carto?

  3. #3
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moishesmom View Post
    Sorry, I don't have an answer for you as I was just looking into purchasing a Bolt for myself. I'm going to follow your post to see what responses you get. BTW...what do you think of it so far? Side-note, why don't you try a single coil carto?
    I like the bolt, button seems to be nice choice and its lightweight.. I bought the gun metal and it looks pretty good. As far as the single coil i think it will just burn out even faster? Theres been 30 views and no one can give me any info on what carto to use with the bolt having two 18350s?
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” Jimi Hendrix

  4. #4
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    west bloomfield
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    I like the bolt, button seems to be nice choice and its lightweight.. I bought the gun metal and it looks pretty good. As far as the single coil i think it will just burn out even faster? Theres been 30 views and no one can give me any info on what carto to use with the bolt having two 18350s?
    Only other thing I can think of is a SR single coil....I'm sure that's already been suggested,but, I'd give that a try.

  5. #5
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    west bloomfield
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Quick....How about only one batt with it?

Bookmarks