Who is your favorite supplier? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Who is your favorite supplier?

five pawns liquid is my favorite out there they make this one juice called gambit thats is hands down the best.. rodney the founder of five pawns just game me one of the first 30ml of the castle long reserve and I must say its another home run
    Countrypami likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

My three favorites are volcanoecigs.com gotvapes.com and vapor4life.com
    I usually get my510 stuff from volcano,and 808 items from vapor4life. Recently I have been getting almost everything from got vapes. They are likely my most favorite. P.s. I make my own juice so no supplier for that.
    Countrypami likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

In random order:

surevapes - great guy to deal with, he does care about the customer
    Steammonkey - best price on mesh i've found, Fast shipping
    Vaporbank - same day shipping
    Mt baker vapor - crazy low liquid prices, same day shipping
    Fasttech - chinese and all... They have very low prices and they always deliver in a resonable amount of time

Second runners,
    Ecblend, my last shpping took longer than normal and it was just one HUGE bottle of ry4, but damn! It's my fav ry4 (their 555 is also pretty good)
    Exhale vapors - no problems here, i justhavent had and EXTRA-ordinary experience with them

Edit: definition of HUGE = 250 ml, too bad they cap there and not at Humongous for that ry4
    Missed mountain oak vapor, very reliable, sometimes they have some unbelievable prices on devices
    Last edited by dhomes; 06-24-2013 at 03:27 PM.
    Countrypami likes this.

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Wizard Labs and Ecigexpress gets it covered for most of my needs.
    Countrypami and Soberrider like this.
    http://www.casaa.org

E-Juice: 90% (or more) comes from Mount Baker Vapor.

Hardware: LiteCigUSA for 808 batteries. VaporKings for 808 accessories. Discount Vapers for pretty much everything else.

B&M: NorthEast Vapor Supplies in Branford, CT. Excellent juice, phenomenal service.
    Countrypami likes this.

for accessories i go to totaly wicked,liberty flighs

but liquid must come from #1 place sly-ecigs.com -cheaper then others and excellent quality
    Countrypami likes this.

Juice from ecblends and part from fastteck madvapes or discount vaper it seems that fasttech is usually stocked with the most stuff I like to buy the others are always out off something.
    Countrypami likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Juice:

The Plume Room - Great artistic packaging and labels, great tobacco and dessert flavors, aesthetically pleasing and easy-to-navigate website, choice in base ratios, communication through the order fulfilling process, flavor of the week that changes each week allowing you to purchase a 30ml bottle of juice for $10.50/Cons - can't think of any.

Ahlusion - Also good packaging, best communication I have experienced thus far, personal flavor profile allows you to customize flavors to your preference, unique flavors, aesthetically pleasing and easy-to-navigate website, XPress line of juices allows you to purchase pre-steeped juices, choice in base ratios, communication through the order fulfilling process, they let you choose a sample with each order over $20 and let you choose the flavor/Cons - can be hard to order as they close each day when they reach capacity.

Alice in Vapeland - Best theme in vaping (IMHO), artistic packaging with personal touches, high reputation in the vaping community, Rabbit Hole beta flavors to test, charms come with larger bottle sizes (those are fun to collect), they give samples with most orders/Cons - processing takes up to 2 weeks, store opens late Tuesday night and fills to capacity quickly due to their popularity.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - Large selection of juices, tobaccos are highly regarded in the vaping community, I personally love their juice bottles as they are thin, easy to squeeze and deposit juice in your equipment (this may seem petty, but many PET juice bottles are stiff and it's hard to get the juice out of them without syringes or pipettes - which means extra items needed to vape), competitive prices, reasonable shipping prices/Cons - can't think of any.

Seduce Juice - I like Nebuchadnezzar and Rapture so far. Rewards program, ship fast.

Equipment/Hardware:

Fasttech - For some items as they are cheap, very cheap, and ship for free, offer a pretty large selection of vaping items, and accept paypal/Cons - can take anywhere from less than a week to 3 weeks for delivery depending on customs. Items are not the best quality usually, but you know this already.

Stormy's Vapor Cellar - Some items, ship fast, have a rewards program, and basically offer 10% off every order with code 10%, ship fast.

High Desert Vapes - I get both juice and supplies from this vendor on a regular basis. Ships quickly.

Hoosier Vapes - Just got 2 colored tanks at a fantastic price and received them the next day. I will use them again.
    Last edited by flowerpots; 07-15-2013 at 06:40 AM.
    Countrypami likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

SureVapes: if they have what I want in stock I prefer to shop here. Their shipping is free and sooo fast.

I'm currently all about Indigo Vapor for juice, and of course Backwoods Brew.
    dhomes and Countrypami like this.

hardware is definitely discountvapers, great prices and supernaturally fast shipping.

for ejuice its either aromaejuice wta, or altcig. i value the old fashioned customer service and quick shipping i receive from these two.
    Countrypami likes this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast