Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Triangle Vape? Reputable?

Full Member Verified Member

Default Triangle Vape? Reputable?

Triangle Vape LLC

Their website seems meh to me. however they are one of the few that supposedly carries the trident. Wanted to see if anyone has gone through them and what their experience was. Thanks

update.. ordered a trident rda from triangle. alot of people on some fb pages did vouch for them.. and considering they have grand vapor mods in stock. this may be a little hidden secret. Already got tracknig number and will update when i receive

so i ordered it on sat.. somehow they got it out same day and i recieved it monday.. great vendor.. even talked to them on facebook.
    Lorelei likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran vapo jam's Avatar

placed an order for a sentinel m16 with triangle vape this morning. this is the only thread i could find vouching for them, so hopefully i have the same experience as op. i'll follow up with updates as they come.

update - placed the order yesterday (sunday) morning, and received notification that it shipped yesterday evening. pretty sure it didn't physically go anywhere until today, but still impressed that they apparently got it packed, tagged, and ready to go, and sent me a tracking number on sunday.

tracking info says it should be here wednesday. obviously, triangle vape has no control over the shipping once it's out of their hands, but i'll update one more time on packaging and final impressions once it gets here.

final update - package came in the mail today (wednesday). it was packed very well; it came in a usps flat rate box, guesstimate around 6"x4"x1.5" or so. the box was stuffed with enough bubble wrap that i couldn't feel anything shaking or shifting inside of it. the mod itself was inside of a thick fabric protective sleeve, which in turn was wrapped with several more layers of bubble wrap.

overall, i'd highly recommend triangle based on my experience. prices are about as low as i've seen on grand vapor devices, shipping was incredibly fast (same day on a sunday!!!), and packaging was excellent.

oh, almost forgot to mention - they sent me a message letting me know which serial numbers they had in stock in case i wanted to pick one in particular, but they shipped before i even saw it (ended up sending lowest s/n they had).
    Lorelei likes this.

nice... gotta love vendors that have pinoy mods in stock..

most definitely. this is probably going to be one of the sites i check on often to see what they've got. probably not the best idea for my wallet, but what can you do...

Sick Thx for info guys, im gonna order soon

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You should be good, I've used them, they've been fast and reliable.
    Lorelei likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast