Best Vendor Between Ahlusion, HHV, Mt Baker, Highbrow and Ms Ts? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Best Vendor Between Ahlusion, HHV, Mt Baker, Highbrow and Ms Ts?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Wow, didn't realize the original post was so long ago, but just in case you are still checking thread, do naot order from ms. t there are people who haven't received orders placed two months ago.
    Starre and Lorelei like this.

My top vote goes to Highbrow. They're very customizable, tasty, and customer service is amazing. MBV if you're on a budget-
    Robmidi and Lorelei like this.

After over a year of vaping and at least 50 bottles in my sack of shame, I have to say Nicoticket is my favorite. I do have several flavors from Mt Baker Vapor that I love, but all their flavors ardefinitely not equal. Go with their bestsellers and add Vanilla Butternut, it's really good. Every flavor from Nicoticket has been off the chart . I'm waiting on their limited run, Frenella, to arrive.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by xHaZe View Post
    I am mainly into dessert and fruit vapes at the moment taking a break from tobacco after too many let downs. My last few orders were natural extracted tobacco and they clogged up my atties leaving behind a taste I can not get rid of. I been through so many tobacco liquids and can't seem to find any that I like. It's so frustrating. I hear great things about Ahlusion though.

Thats too bad that you have given up on Tobacco flavors before trying Heathers. I suggested you give it one more shot and order some Legend from HHV (used to be called Gandalf). I'm telling you this is the best tobacco juice ever IMO and many others. They are by far the best tobacco. They also make a killer Blueberry Muffin as well

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Zildjian View Post
    Thats too bad that you have given up on Tobacco flavors before trying Heathers. I suggested you give it one more shot and order some Legend from HHV (used to be called Gandalf). I'm telling you this is the best tobacco juice ever IMO and many others. They are by far the best tobacco. They also make a killer Blueberry Muffin as well
    Big fan of HHV tobaccos, but Legend is not for me ( too sweet). If anyone here likes less sweet tobaccos, try their Shadow, Serendipity or Oompa. Agree on the Blueberry Muffin. Totally underwhelmed by their fruit vapes though.

Of those listed, I've only tried Highbrow. They're in my back yard. The have the best RY4 I've ever had, as well as Orange De Sangre and Limoncello which are off the charts.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Super Member Verified Member Yohkos's Avatar

I really like HHV and Highbrow. I also like Gremlins and Madcatt. I don't really have a favorite vendor, but these vendors have never let me down. I am waiting on an order for Mrs. T. Hope it stands up to all the hype. Now it's time to try DIY due to the expense.

Super Member Verified Member Yohkos's Avatar

Of the ones mentioned, I have ordered more than once from Highbrow and HHV. Have a MrsT on order, but never tried hers. I have another one my daughter picked up called the Vaping Rabbit that she raves about. Never had a juice from Highbrow I didn't like. I vape high vg and always ask for extra flavoring. (but I'm a flavor freak) Have always heard good things about the others you asked about, but I never tried yet....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12