Best Vendor Between Ahlusion, HHV, Mt Baker, Highbrow and Ms Ts?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Best Vendor Between Ahlusion, HHV, Mt Baker, Highbrow and Ms Ts?

Default Best Vendor Between Ahlusion, HHV, Mt Baker, Highbrow and Ms Ts?

I am looking for a new vendor and have narrowed my choices for next order down to Ahlusion, Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Mt Baker, Highbrow and Ms Ts. I know taste is subjective but I was wondering what do you guys think in your personal opinion which one of those is best? I am looking to try mainly dessert liquid.

PV Master ECF Veteran retic1959's Avatar

The first two are in a category far removed from the others , Ahlusion, Heathers Heavenly Vapes are superior IMO.
    fancypants and jefsview like this.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

what is your type of vape you like? vendors excel at different things.

TC's given: ~9/27/12~ ~ 11/17/2012~~04/01/2013/TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

Super Member ECF Veteran Apptiger's Avatar

Taste is personal. I would recommend trying them all over time. I am not really into desert vapes, mostly teas, fruits, tobs.

I have only ordered from one of the vendors on your list. I have been ordering from Ahlusion exclusively for over 11 months. Highly recommend them but I have not had many of their deserts. They do wonderful things with fruit and cream and their strawberry vanilla cake is good.

Heard good things about the other vendors on your list too.
    if you are new, most of these vendors do made to order juices. They will need some steeping time to reach their full potential.
    Racehorse and fancypants like this.

I am mainly into dessert and fruit vapes at the moment taking a break from tobacco after too many let downs. My last few orders were natural extracted tobacco and they clogged up my atties leaving behind a taste I can not get rid of. I been through so many tobacco liquids and can't seem to find any that I like. It's so frustrating. I hear great things about Ahlusion though.

Ahlusion and hhv are in my opinion superior.
    Mbv is a good place if you are on a strict budget or just getting into vaping.
    I liked most liquids I had gotten from ms. T. Just not my thing. Naver tried highbrow.

I live about 20min from ahlusions new cafe. Even before I found out about b&m they have it was one of my top favs.
    Mr.Mann likes this.

Ahlusion and HHV, for sure, I have not been disappointed by either!

I have Ahlusion- Strawberry Vanilla Cake, Coco Berry Cream, Red White and Blueberry, Pink Label Juice, Kiwi Sea-Sweet, Chocolate Cream, Fijian Nights, Orient Whisper, Boba Tea and Sweet Surrender and a sample of Maple Dream. Each bottle has been outstanding!

HHV- Blueberry Muffin, Heavenly Waffles, White Lie, Crackberry and Cinful Apple. All are delicious as well, good quality, white lie is one of my faves, their fruit tastes like fruit just like Ahlusion

Would also recommend Creme Brle or Custard's Last Stand from Nicoticket...
    Lorelei likes this.
    SAINTS fanatic and football freak!!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

i have not tried ahlusion yet. this month i ordered 5 30ml bottles from hhv. the tobacco flavors like pirates booty, and caramel apple tobacco were the best vape ive had in months. still sitting on legend. but butter rum, and peanut butter cookie smell like a chemical alcohol flavor and i cant get rid of it. been sitting for 3 weeks now. ive even poured them into a coffee cup to air them out and stir them 3 times a day and they still smell like that. unvapable. any further orders will be for their "purity line only." mbv i ordered from them and while the ejuice was cheap and customer service was second to none and the flavors tasted like what they where supposted to taste like i didnt like any of them. next month will be backwoods brew. imho i guess ull get a different response from everybody taste is subjective.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I found your thread while looking up Orient Whisper-- just wanted to see an update on how your juice experience is going-- I'm curious since you had not tried a good tobacco yet-- had you ever given Backwoods Brew a try? Otherwise, I keep meaning to try another really nice cigar e-juice...I think it was named El Toro? But I need to double check

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

i have tried a decent percentage of HHV purity line, while most of them are good, besides blueberry muffin and mocha java smooth, i wasn't blown away by any of their flavors outside of their naturally extracted tobaccos, which i believe is where they shine. My favorites are dark horse, shadow and serendipity, mainly because the undertones are less sweet than the others. At a 60/40 pg/vg mix i have had no problems with my atomizers at all.
    Mr.Mann likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast